How to remove clutch push rod guide

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alorio1

Reaction score
Can someone tell me how to remove clutch push rod guide. I am replacing the seal and thought I would replace the guide also. Thanks in advance for any info on this matter.

Last edited:
haha mate, when sean is confused something aint right. haha. can you point it out on a fiche?

I tried to upload micro but did not work............maybe Sean can look at his micro and identify it or just the part number will help. I found it on the micro under "clutch" #25 part #26H-Y1639-00-00

GUIDE, PUSH ROD 26H-Y1639-00-00

Last edited:
It's part 24. I'm not sure but it looks like you have to split the case?

Thanks maleko89, and everyone else who was looking into this issued I had........I just thought since I was replacing the seal, I would do it the right way and replace guide also. Splitting the cases ain't happening to replace a perfectly good guide. If you know someone needing this part let me know, they can have it if the pay shipping cost. Joe

That part does require splitting the cases. It doesn't ever go bad that I am aware of. The outer seal can easily be replaced by taking off the slave cylinder. The o-ring shown on the guide is not replaceable without splitting the cases as well. Again this part usually doesn't go bad.

Sean

Thanks Sean for the info. I watched the video on replacing front fork seals on Facebook, since that will be my next project,..............that was awesome !!!

Back