Huge mistake

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EvilD

Reaction score
I pretty much decided sonic blue was goin on my Max, then i wandered over to the House of Kolors web site. Well, needless to say I'm back to having no idea what color i want to paint my bike:damn angry: Too many choices is a bad thing sometimes! Blue, silver, brandywhine, copper, maybe even white!!! arggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!

I pretty much decided sonic blue was goin on my Max, then i wandered over to the House of Kolors web site. Well, needless to say I'm back to having no idea what color i want to paint my bike:damn angry: Too many choices is a bad thing sometimes! Blue, silver, brandywhine, copper, maybe even white!!! arggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!

I understand completely........

My 2nd set of bodywork needed some rehab so I dropped it of and requested they do the do the bodywork and paint it shiny black......

After that......I am at a loss:ummm:......but at least my starting point will be smooth and perfect......:clapping:

easy pick kyle, black!!!! oh ya, thats what im gonna get on V2 when i can afford it. now which black, thats a different ques

easy pick kyle, black!!!! oh ya, thats what im gonna get on V2 when i can afford it. now which black, thats a different ques

I am going to do something for graphics.......I just don't know what:ummm:

Saw a Max in a pumpkin orange/brown paint scheme...even rattle-canned a matching coat on the helmet for good measure. Hope this gives you some help in terms of ideas not to try!

Blaine

Here is an idea for you, this how I have picked out many paint skemes for my biks and cars. I usually meet up with a friend of mine that has color chip books. Hopefully you have access to some. It sometimes is a pain in the butt at first because the chip is so small. But first pick a color that you like that will fit the character of your bike . Then pick the shade from the book.

Scooter

I thinkI have a good idea of what i want now, but i'm not saying because untill the clear has cured, it's subject to change!

I feel your pain. I finally decided on black on black on black. Gloss black, flat black and wrinkle black. If I could only have black rotors!!

Latest posts

Back