I am alive LOL!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't get why guys who no longer even have a Vmax come on here to put our bikes down. I think if you no longer share the interest in having and working on as well as riding a Vmax then move on to the new bike that you enjoy's forum and contribute in a positive way THERE! I really don't enjoy hearing these guys come on here and point out all our bikes flaws and say how much better other bikes are. This place is a very close knit group and I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels like me. If you don't like Vmax's, that's your choice but by coming here and putting them down is like someone who hates tattoos going on a tattoo forum and telling everyone how stupid they are! Like I said to people about my tattoos if you don't like them, don't get one! But sure as hell don't put down those who do. I know change is hard for some but becoming a Vmax badger won't make any friends here. If everyone liked blue it would be one ugly fucking blue world. Just sayin...

Ed, one thing folks who know Blaine are well aware of is that he enjoys stirring up things. Good guy and has been a friend of mine for years, but he does tend to liven up the conversation LOL!

I'm sure he has his reasons as there are times I think I need my head examined for vesting so much into my bike. And I have those days where I think it would be a lot easier to just move on to a more maintenance free model. My bike has been down since a week before thunder so believe me I know how frustrating these bikes can be. But that's kinda why I don't like the guys who gave up on Vmax's to come on here and rip them to shreds cause when your trying to keep the faith so to speak it just kinda rubs salt in the wound. But hey, that's my hangup. And in fairness it's not just Blaine and I'm sure if you say he's cool then I'm sure he is.

I don't get why guys who no longer even have a Vmax come on here to put our bikes down. I think if you no longer share the interest in having and working on as well as riding a Vmax then move on to the new bike that you enjoy's forum and contribute in a positive way THERE! I really don't enjoy hearing these guys come on here and point out all our bikes flaws and say how much better other bikes are. This place is a very close knit group and I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels like me. If you don't like Vmax's, that's your choice but by coming here and putting them down is like someone who hates tattoos going on a tattoo forum and telling everyone how stupid they are! Like I said to people about my tattoos if you don't like them, don't get one! But sure as hell don't put down those who do. I know change is hard for some but becoming a Vmax badger won't make any friends here. If everyone liked blue it would be one ugly fucking blue world. Just sayin...

+1 and thanks for saying what I was thinking , but not tactful enough to say it as well as you did . As Jim said , some just like to stir the --it , and most of the time it's o.k. with me.

And just what the HELL is wrong with everyone liking BLUE ????? :rofl_200:

And just what the HELL is wrong with everyone liking BLUE ????? Lol, that's actually my favorite color!! Besides Candy Tangerine of course. I'm still just surprised people like to start shit like they do but I guess to each his own. I personally would just be into joining the forum of the bike that you do like and try to contribute there in a positive way. I found that negativity is like a cancer that spreads and just makes people feel bad and life's way too short to waste my time and energy trying to wallow in misery. No thanks, I've had a lot of bad things happen to me but I'm not going to get off on breeding the ugly seed of bitterness. But everyone is different, back to that blue thing again.. Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollie
...if you don't have one , you probably still want one...

Had one, sold it, not getting another! In my opinion there's too many modern motorcycles that are both more more exciting/functional than a Gen-1 and just as exciting and more functional than a Gen-2 (e.g. ZX14).

However, should I win the lotto and take up motorcycle collecting then a red Gen-2 would probably be in my heated garage!

Blaine

PS: Still alive, Jim?!

What I said , and me too !

I can't deny that the Gen-2 is a serious collectible...just not on my short list of daily rides. If I win said lotto I'll buy us 1 each but I am sure yours will get used a lot more!

Anyway, back to celebrating Jim's return from the abyss!

Blaine

Update!! It appears that there is finally a light at the end of the tunnel that isn't a train!!!!! I think that my issues with the bike etc. will be taken care of soon which makes me happy. Reasonableness appears to be winning out here and both parties will be grumpy as neither got everything they wanted, which means a fair deal will be struck. Keeping my fingers crossed we can get this done quickly and as painless as it can be for everyone involved!!!!

Update!! It appears that there is finally a light at the end of the tunnel that isn't a train!!!!! I think that my issues with the bike etc. will be taken care of soon which makes me happy. Reasonableness appears to be winning out here and both parties will be grumpy as neither got everything they wanted, which means a fair deal will be struck. Keeping my fingers crossed we can get this done quickly and as painless as it can be for everyone involved!!!!

So this means you have bought a gun and you are planning to use it? :biglaugh:

Latest posts

Back