I had a kill today

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nobody

Reaction score
I had a kill today. . . not on my V-Max . . .not on my Warrior . . . but in my 08 SRT8 JEEP. I was at a light and a Harley Davidson V-Rod " Muscle" pulled next to me. I bleeped the throttle to get his attention and when the light turned green away we went. First gear he was right next to me, second gear I pulled a half a car length on him, third gear I had a full car length on him and by forth gear it was good by. . . see ya. I'm not sure why they call it a "Muscle"?

Attachments

• 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
I didn't even know there was a SRT8 edition for Jeeps. Same 6.2 Hemi as in the challenger?

Even better when you smoke a hardly ableson with 4 wheels instead of 2. Not even in some exotic, tubocharged, sportscar, but a big ol American SUV.

I've got a mercury mountaineer with a 302 with a superchip and k & n air intake.
I should try it against one next summer.... that mountaineer has some serious ass to it....would love to screw with a hardley....hahaha

Nice, dig those SRT 8's, Hardly should rename their bike the Vrod blubber

Back