I have returned

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Take a couple of 'em for a chopper ride and ask one of them again. You know what to do next .

We used "Enhanced Interrogation" techniques, including one that involved jumper cables, and nothing. We figured out that they were a group of tree hugging monkey lovers that were willing to take voltage to their junk to protect him. Waterboarding only produced a bunch of smiles, maybe we should have combined the two!!! Am looking at a new "Monkey Killing" sniper rifle that they say is a wonderful Mod Monkey killing machine. See attached....

Attachments

• Cadex sniper rifle.jpg
    Cadex sniper rifle.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 16
Just keep your distance Mr Mod Monkey. This year I'm gratefull to just have a running bike that's payed for. Of course the brake/running light mod will get done along with a few little things.
Steve-o

We used "Enhanced Interrogation" techniques, including one that involved jumper cables, and nothing. We figured out that they were a group of tree hugging monkey lovers that were willing to take voltage to their junk to protect him. Waterboarding only produced a bunch of smiles, maybe we should have combined the two!!! Am looking at a new "Monkey Killing" sniper rifle that they say is a wonderful Mod Monkey killing machine. See attached....

HA! You have no idea the lengths my supporters will go to in order to protect me!!! They are specially picked and trained to withstand any and all ways to get information about me!!! You really have no clue you are messing with!!!!

Spend your money and make us happy!!!!:rulez::th_biggun::BoomSmilie_anim::th_peace:

You got to go were he feeds. That's were mods are done then he uses mind control to get you to spend.
Time for the tin foil head gear:)

Redbone Ranch has room for only one primate, and that is 'ol ZIP. Like Danny said you come snooping around "The Ranch" and you'll find more than you bargained for you fetid wretch!:no no no::knife::gun shoot:
Keep up the good work Jim, there has to be a end to this mod madness!

Sounds like you 'n ol' ZIP have reached an understanding BB....I sincerely hope the hard fought for peace and tranquility at Redbone Ranch isn't in jeopardy from this recent MM uprising! :worthy:

I question the motives of this idiot I got hanging around here....'BROWNIE'! That's what he calls himself, thinking I guess that the name somehow insinuates him into BRC...:confused2: It doesn't, actually the flea bitten fur bag has no influence over me whatsoever....I'm my own man, I do what I want. :punk:

Mello-Max? He had nothing to do with it....that was all my idea!! You betcha!! :punk:

Sounds like you 'n ol' ZIP have reached an understanding BB....I sincerely hope the hard fought for peace and tranquility at Redbone Ranch isn't in jeopardy from this recent MM uprising! :worthy:

I question the motives of this idiot I got hanging around here....'BROWNIE'! That's what he calls himself, thinking I guess that the name somehow insinuates him into BRC...:confused2: It doesn't, actually the flea bitten fur bag has no influence over me whatsoever....I'm my own man, I do what I want. :punk:

Mello-Max? He had nothing to do with it....that was all my idea!! You betcha!! :punk:
You are right BD, here at RR I red dot 'em and the 1911 splots 'em. I've had a good run with 'ol ZIP, he don't take much stock in the monkey boy's messengers after he saw how that 1911 works! I lit up his nose, just like rudolphs. when he first came around just to get his attention and after I dispatched a couple "messengers" right in front of him, we came to a "understanding"!
He more of a advisor type now not the demanding sort at all, although he nervously smoks pack after pack of cigarettes and mumbles to himself a lot, but I think he likes it here.

Don't ya just love a nervous, aprehensive monkey.....the paranoia suits them sooo well! :rofl_200:

Vaporizing a couple primates in his presence was certainly a touch of class BB....I like your style!! :worthy:

Latest posts

Back