i " HERES WHERE I'M GOING TOMORROW "

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are a couple mud drag series here in FL I believe. One guy has narrow wheels & tires, his custom body looks like a really-narrow boat, you wouldn't think it would work well but from seeing the clips of him run he's one of the fastest & I think he's won overall too.

i didnt know they did that in okeechobee. i go down there to ride thundercross sometimes. the hampton gives a discount for thundercross customers, if youre staying the nite ask them for that price. maybe they have a mudlife deal to.

Leave it to Tim to find the lowest common denominator crowd in Florida right off the bat. Anyhow, the Gulf coast has the "Red Neck Yacht Club" in Port Charlotte and the big races they televise are in Naples at the Naples Sports Park. Why am I not suprised you are attending. Well, at least it has been nice and rainy all week. Can't ask for better weather for this kind of foolishness. Hey Timmy, word of advice, keep your mouth closed at all times and don't drink the water! Have fun...

Leave it to Tim to find the lowest common denominator crowd in Florida right off the bat. Anyhow, the Gulf coast has the "Red Neck Yacht Club" in Port Charlotte and the big races they televise are in Naples at the Naples Sports Park. Why am I not suprised you are attending. Well, at least it has been nice and rainy all week. Can't ask for better weather for this kind of foolishness. Hey Timmy, word of advice, keep your mouth closed at all times and don't drink the water! Have fun...

Yeah, the Naples event is the one of which I was thinking. Considering that Naples tries very hard to have an 'upscale' image, this is a big two-eye double-shiner on its visage, I bet the society column crowd would rather not acknowledge its existence. That scene on the videos almost looks like someplace where the 'good ole boys' just show-up & run, but it must be on private property because I can't see the P.D. or Okeechobee Co. Sherrif's Office allowing it on public property. "CopRunner" will make their acquaintance all-too-soon!

i I DON'T EVEN NO IF , " I COP RUNNER " CAN PUT THIS IN WORDS ! .. I GO TO ALL MOTOR SPORT EVENTS , AND I HAVE PARTICIPATED IN SOME . .. AS YOU GUYS NO , I LOVE ALL MOTOR SPORTS ! .. I AM 48 YEARS OLD , AND CAN HONESTLY SAY THAT ATTENDING THIS EVENT HAS BEEN ONE OF THE BEST TIMES I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE ! .. " NO BULLSHIT " ! .. THERE WAS THOUSANDS & THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE , HUNDREDS & HUNDREDS OF QUADS AND HUNDREDS & HUNDREDS OF TRUCKS AND A LOT OF THEM WERE VERY HIGH DOLLAR / HIGH HORSE POWER TRUCKS ! ... THERE ARE A LOT OF VERY TALENTED FABRICATORS IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA ! .. I ASKED SEVERAL DIFFERENT PEOPLE IF ME AND MY SON COULD STAND ON THEIR TRAILERS TO WATCH RIGHT ON THE EDGE OF THE MUD PIT , THEY ALL WERE MORE THEN HAPPY TO LET US ! .. NOW I DID NOT EVEN KNOW A SOUL THERE AND ME AND MY SON WERE OFFERED RIDES IN 3 DIFFERENT MONSTER TRUCKS " JUST PICK ONE " ! .. MY SON WAS TO SCARED TO GO AND I SURE WASN'T GOING TO LEAVE HIM ALONE , BUT MAN I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO GO OUT IN ALL 3 TRUCKS ! ... :punk::punk::punk: .. . I ALREADY HAVE 2 FRIENDS FLYING DOWN FROM NEW JERSEY TO ATTEND NEXT YEARS EVENT ! .. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM TO FLY - DRIVE OR CRAWL TO NEXT YEARS EVENT , THERE IS SOMETHING THERE FOR EVERYONE ! " TRUST ME " ! .. :biglaugh: . :biglaugh: . :biglaugh:

Damn Tim I disappear from the forum a while and come back to see you in all your glory! Glad to see you made the move and found some good ol florida fun. Some years back i used to go to the mud hops at new egypt speedway, now i thought those were real badass nut this is a whole new level!

Damn Tim I disappear from the forum a while and come back to see you in all your glory! Glad to see you made the move and found some good ol florida fun. Some years back i used to go to the mud hops at new egypt speedway, now i thought those were real badass nut this is a whole new level!
i .. " NO BULLSHIT " , ITS SOMETHING YOU HAVE TO EXPERIENCE , TO PUT IT INTO WORDS IS JUST A WASTE OF TIME ! .. :punk:

Latest posts

Back