I should have know better, looking for a mirror now

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I musta had a brain fart when I posted that!! DOH!

PM me your mailing address and I'll get them off to you! I'll send you both as I'll never use them again, can't see past my shoulders with them so I went to bar ends.
msg sent.... how's the riding season this year in your neck of the woods?

super nice summer here, way better then last two years but just haven't been in town enough on the good days to enjoy it. should be nice today but chilli so will suck it up and go for a ride. its getting down to the last few weeks/days for riding up here. hopefully nice in sept adn oct when i head back east.

super nice summer here, way better then last two years but just haven't been in town enough on the good days to enjoy it. should be nice today but chilli so will suck it up and go for a ride. its getting down to the last few weeks/days for riding up here. hopefully nice in sept adn oct when i head back east.

Back East? Where abouts?

ya well ill be rideing from ohio all the way back, think its over 10hr or more in total but will have a stop one night , then in canton with the gang for pizza. might not make the last 2 hr ride home after that hahaha or atleast gas milage will go down cause of extra weight added on lol

Just wanted to say thanks to zippo for helping me out with some mirrors.
Great bunch of guys on this site always ready to help a bro out when in need :punk:

Back