If only I could see my knees.....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe he put that bike on with no reserve! It doesn't look like it'll sell for much over $8K, maybe less.

Look on the bright side Tom, even though your 'B' is getting older by the second, you've had the pleasure of owning and riding it for several months!
Even doing some mods to it, pipes and things............stator cover!! :biglaugh:

Now, don't ya' feel better? :clapping:

I'll respond in this thread, Danny, as I hope the other one gets deleted: Bite me. :biglaugh:

It will be interesting to see what that sells for. Crazy cheap. $1k for slipons and a Power Commander, and that's a bunch of wheelies on the cheap....for about what I got out of my '07 Max with 5k miles on it.

I'll respond in this thread, Danny, as I hope the other one gets deleted: Bite me. :biglaugh:

It will be interesting to see what that sells for. Crazy cheap. $1k for slipons and a Power Commander, and that's a bunch of wheelies on the cheap....for about what I got out of my '07 Max with 5k miles on it.

I really don't get it. The B is a hell of a good bike, fast, reliable, no issues at all that I'm aware of.

Is the whole problem just a styling issue? Like you said that's the price of a good used v max.

Not one recall. Nada. No bad habits. Good rubber, great motor, standard (for us old guys). Just kinda icky for 2-up or any kind of touring, unless you do swap the bars, or something.

But for a 'round town blast? Some guys are doing sub-10 1/4s on it, bone stock.

Worst part of the bike, I think, is the lack of aftermarket support. What little there was is starting to dry up a bit, now that the bike has been dumped in the U.S.

I have been sorta wondering when we'll start seeing serious dumping of bikes by dealers. Maybe this is the first cracks starting to show. Perhaps the bike dealers are a bit insulated as they're used to a slowdown this time of year, but maybe the economy is starting to really get to them, too.

If the prices up here drop low on them, I seriously considering getting one.

Latest posts

Back