im trolling some HD forums..

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that was hillarious. Should have put on there that you wanted to beat rice burning harley wannabee's like M109R's and Road liners.

oh go for the gusto, tell them you can't wait to spank a gen 1 vmax cause your bike is the same displacement and has fuel injection so you know you can do it.

HAHAHAHAHA, Shit stirrer. Since when are sporsters cool, always been a chic bike as long as i can remember, which is back into the 80's

I find it funny that most the guys on there readily admit that their HDs will get killed by any Jap sport bike, including the V-Rod. Most HD riders I meet are pompous asses that think their 80whp Harley is the fastest thing on the road.

pretty funny stuff. But, mreeds sporty, #3 post... pretty tight man. I like it. It's interesting though, they all admit that even a 600 sport bike will kill them, but I've seen them talk all kindsa shit about a Max. Where's the love? :punk:

it wont let me log in i wonder if they sniffed me out.

"pfft ya an 09 nightster ought to beat a vmax no problem, and theyre BUTT UGLY. those bikes might have been fast in 85, but todays bikes are a lot better engineered. and lets not forget fuel injection. V twin vs rice bike in a drag race? puh lease.

besides, my rear tire is a 180, and the torque of my nightster alone is going to pull me way ahead right off the launch. i can get every single pound of torque to the ground." my sportster only weighs 600, its just a fact dude

merry christmas guys better check out the thread before its locked and deleted

""Us harley guys always win when it comes to fightin and picking up women..""

These guys sure do think allot of themselves

It was a good run while it lasted.

I thought HD guys always worked on keeping their bikes running??:ummm:
When do they have time to fight themselves or pick up chicks???:ummm:

LOL, good stuff. Reminds me of a few years ago, a friend of mine went to a harley site under the name "pinky" he said his boyfriend got him a harley and wanted some info and wondered why no one wanted to ride.

to make a long story short, a bunch of the forum people were clamoring all over themselves with "where are ya, I'll ride with you", and "Hey baby, I'll run with you, just leave the boyfriend at home".

It was the "I'll ride, a girl shouldn't ride alone" that brought out the fun. His response was that he is a he and was named after one of the Doom video games monsters. and he was gay. He further went on the say that he was glad that the myth was true and that the majority of the HD riders on the forum were gay too and thus invited the ones who hit on him to a parade. :rofl_200:

Needless to say he was banned, the thread deleted. We were laughing our asses off, to the point we couldn't talk. His wife came into the room to see what was so funny, read the posts, shook her head then walked away.

Back