im trolling some HD forums..

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mattness, are you also HeywoodJablome? Oh, and you never did answer dudes question about your avatar lol.

I like the vid of the guy racing the "zx10" thats the racetrack up here, and thats no ZX10, I'm pretty sure its a 600. It's identical to the one thats been running around here.

That guy looks like a big TOOL dancin next to the barn....If they left the camera down near the kickstand when he parked it, you'd see the preverbial case drip....

Need the real thing,

Attachments

• massey ferguson b35x.JPG
    massey ferguson b35x.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 11
I used to mess around with this sort of thing on some snowmobile forums. Except most snowmobilers are extremely brand loyal, to the point of turning into flaming fanboys the second someone disses their brand of choice. While I know there's some hardcore Hardly fanboys out there with the "ride a HD or nothing" attitude, I really think a lot of snowmobilers take it to a whole new level when it comes to brand smack-talk.

You might guess I ride a Yamaha snowmobile, a 2005 RX-Warrior. It has a slightly modified R1 engine under the hood, notably they added an in-case reduction gear so the crank speeds would be clutchable and tinkered with the carbs a bit for cold weather. Otherwise, virtually identical. The think I like best is that the sled is dead reliable. Turn the key and go, every single time. Other than an oil change once a year, I haven't even touched the motor, or any of the drivetrain for that matter.

Anyway, I thought it would be fun to go on a Polaris forum and just stir up the pot, for shits and giggles. Why Polaris? I briefly owned one (Indy 500)and it was the biggest POS I've ever encountered. The damn thing broke down constantly, and even when it was running it was really slow for a 500 class, handled like shit, chugged gas, and demanded new plugs pretty much every ride. Some newer IQ Pol's handle better, but IMO they still suck as far as reliability goes.

So I made a few comments about "Poolaris" and such, then at the end to really rile them up I added in that I used to own a Polaris, and I hated it so much that now I own a Yamaha and how great this sled is, how it never once has broken down or needed parts. The response was instant and intense....within 1 hour there were like 30 some replies. A couple people saw through my prank and just noted *troll* or something, but about 90% of people absolutely wigged out, posting paragraph long obscenities about everything from the size of my genitalia to hating America. Some others decided to tell me that their (insert sled) with (insert mod) would rape my Warrior all day long....yadda yadda. I mean some people really seemed genuinely offended, one rather insecure person actually posted another thread "calling me out". I checked back the next day and the thread had been locked and my account deleted, but not before racking up nearly 50 pissed-off replies.

Back