Individual air filters question

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elimax

Reaction score
Hi everyone:

This question is regarding my other ride, a 1994 Honda CB1000 I've been "updating" for the last few months.

I'm pursuing putting individual air filters on the inline-4 carbs (because the stock airbox is effin' HUGE), and I'm wondering if there are any aftermarket options for restricting airflow into these individual filters, such as airfilter covers that don't cost megabucks.

Do any of you have any suggestions?

Thanks very much!

Elimax

I'm sure I can get a Dynojet kit to work for the filters. Should be simple K&N's. Not cheapest way to go but the "right" way to do it.

Hi everyone:

This question is regarding my other ride, a 1994 Honda CB1000 I've been "updating" for the last few months.

I'm pursuing putting individual air filters on the inline-4 carbs (because the stock airbox is effin' HUGE), and I'm wondering if there are any aftermarket options for restricting airflow into these individual filters, such as airfilter covers that don't cost megabucks.

Do any of you have any suggestions?

Thanks very much!

Elimax

I ran indi's with a DJ stg3 on my XS. One of the better things I've done with the carbs on that bike.

xs1f.jpg

Thanks for the replies, guys...Let me think abut a Dynojet kit.

Elimax

Latest posts

Back