Insurance quote fot Gen-2 Vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

max_caper

Reaction score
I was quoted $1165 per year from Kingway Insurance. This includes full collision with 1000 deductible, 1 million liability, a clean driving/accident record and living in the greater Toronto area. Not bad. I was quoted 2200/yr for a GSX-R1000.

Blaine Williams
Ontario, Canada

Re: Insurance quote for Gen-2 Vmax

Got Geico for 258/ yr, 1k deductible. 1/2 the cost of progressive. Will add the '89 for 60 bucks more, just liability. Mid Missouri.

seems the 2009 prices in canada are ridiculous....

All vehicle insurance prices up here are ridiculous, especially when you compare it to the prices in the U.S.

apparently! i feel bad for you guys...

for my house, my blazer my vmax and my 1985 rebel i pay US$2000 a yr. that is really good insurance too. i don't have the numbers available but its on the medium/high scale of things..

I was quoted $400/year through Progressive, I may have to give Geico a call.

I'm paying $400 a year for my ZX14 ,$249 for the Vmax and Fazer combined.All full coverage, extra accessary money and extra medical coverage.

i pay $408/yr for my zx14... I'm 22 years old, have a few speeding tickets, and average over 10k miles per year.

This what I got.
$412 a year for an 09 Max. Full coverage.1k deductible.Thats through Progressive.

My 2000 Max is $150 a year for full coverage.
My 2007 Z1000 is $268 a year Full coverage.

The last ticket I got was way back in 1996.I think I need to shop around after seeing what some you guys are paying.

Went insurance shopping today....

Progressive was $597

Geico was $442

.....went with geico.

I pay 300 a year for both the 86 Max and the 82 Honda, full coverage with both myself and my soon to be ex-wife on both bikes.

That's with Progressive (but through USAA) - best deal around bar none.

Back