International postage help wanted

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharky

Reaction score
Please could someone do me a huuuuuge favour and receive and post on a small parcel ?
It's an 8" diameter Ali deck plate that is going to be an inspection panel for my new fuel tank.
It's kinda 'future proofing' the design. The tank will be powder coated and sealed inside so the last thing I want to do later is have to cut into it.

It's pretty light and low value...but the seller won't post overseas :(

i've done this a lot for jedi (NZ) so i could do it again. my free time may not be as much as those guys above tho.

Just looked at Priority Mail padded international per paid envelope...$25....it's the slower service but there's no rush.

Quick update....
Many thanks to all that offered help.....
Got a domestic post quote to get the part shipped to Sean...then seller doubled that quote on his invoice...and the, despite telling me no overseas post, offers to ship direct to me...Doh !!!!
So now it's coming straight to me for $25 postage....

Gotta luv eBay sellers. Lol

eBay has a new international shipping service. Most sellers are probably not familiar with it yet. I know I won't check into it until I have a need. Don't need any more crap to try and remember unless needed. :biglaugh:

Back