Irish Hills Michigan

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats cool Hijacker I could tell as the day went on you fell into a funk. Nothing bad but i could tell. How about some vidio in the morning. LOL.

Thats cool Hijacker I could tell as the day went on you fell into a funk. Nothing bad but i could tell. How about some vidio in the morning. LOL.

I was getting pretty tired. About 4 hours of sleep! :eusa_dance:

Here are some more pics I pulled from the GoPro video...

VMX_Sept_2.png

VMX_Sept_3.png

VMX_Sept_6.png

VMX_Sept_5.png

VMX_Sept_8.png

VMX_Sept_9.png

VMXSept7.png

VMX_Sept_10.png

More tomorrow.

Great pics and vid guys!...........beautiful scenery on that route, something must be wrong with that one cats bike tho........Smokes like a SOB sometimes!!!!..............Tom.

Nice to see Damon was there, one of the truly great Gen1 Vmax minds and a great guy:clapping:

Would of loved to have met you gents but even if the weather had been warmer in the morning I just had tool much work to do to prepare for a busy upcoming 2 weeks,,,work before play is my creed.

I am glad you all made it home safe, often group rides can take a dangerous turn.

O

hey thanks for loading up pics and vid of the ride guys it looks great those cams really work well. :clapping:

Looked like a great time! I hate missing rides with my Michigan Vmax brothers, I'm sure we can get a couple more rides in before the season ends. So, did Mike spank Tom in the drag race, or did Tom show Mike how a stocker rolls?

Todd I would be interested in those covers too- I just got a $20 set off e-bay and they are really poor. I'm sending them back. They didn't polish the the tops before they chromed them.

Craig

Todd, looks like you could sell a few sets from this thread alone!!! Thanks for the info on the tail light. They are currently out of stock, so I sent an Email and within an hour I got an email back from Harry letting me know that All I have to do is select "please notify when available" and an Email would be automatically sent to me. Working in the Customer Service industry I find this very assuring that the company is on the up and up. Now the wait begins..

Well, I've got video proof of the drag race, so once it is finished up loading to Youtube (about 4 hours from now :bang head: ) everyone can see for themselves.
Video is pretty cool! :punk:

Chad

Chuck why are u trying to bust my balls. All i did was put togather nice ride. Tom and i new how it was going to end before it got started.

I was talking to todd about the eye exam. Its clear that im on one wheel todd. Not long distance but the ftont tire is up.

Latest posts

Back