It will be here today!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

odieoh24

Reaction score
after seeing the second gen vmax for the first time-i wanted one. after riding one for the first time-i had to have one! i have put every extra penny aside, worked a ton of overtime, and sold one of the 2 gen ones i own. counted it all up and finally had enough to pay outright for it. $14500 outta miami fla. from auto trades inc.-great guys to deal with always answered the phone and helped with everything from purchase to shipping the bike to vermont. they have sold 4-5 09's in the past couple months. i would recommend them to anyone looking for any type of vehicle. original shipping estimate had bike arriving mon or tues. got a call from the shipper last night saying he is ahead of schedule and to expect it today! i could hardly sleep last night and was up at 5am showered and waiting for the phone to ring. guess what it just rang! 2 hrs out here by 1pm!! like a virgin teenage boy in a whorehouse lol. ill post some pics here in the next few hours but it wont be till ive taken it out for it maiden voyage

It's great to see someones dream come to fruition.....especially when they work so hard for it. Good for you! :clapping:
Congrats......you're going to love your new ride!

It's very cool, that you were able to save the money to have one of each generation. Congratulations! How about a side-by-side shot or two?

John

heres a few pics of the transport arriving, the guy taking it off the truck, me driving it in the driveway, and a couple of the old and new together. 89 blue gen 1, 97 silver gen 1, and the new 09 gen 2! blue one will be heading to fla in a week or so as soon as the buyer gets here to pick it up. after doing all the work to it to get it running i almost dont wanna let it go. each one is different and after riding the new one for about an hour i came home to put them back in the garage. i got off the 09 and sat on the 97-it was like getting out of a pickup and getting into a corvette-it feels like im at least 6 inches lower on the 97. all i can say about todays ride is wow!! wish the weather woulda held off but i got plenty of time to ride.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 84
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 86
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 84
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 82
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 85
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 90
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 83
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 84
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 83
  • 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 86
  • 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 82
Based on the look of your other two bikes it looks like the mod monkey will soon be going to work on your new gen 2. Looks to be in perfect shape, congrats on the new acquisition!

Jealous! Oh, kickstand on the grass curb lawn? I made that mistake, ONCE!

Nice stable of HP there for sure. Uh...you didn't mention anything about funding the Mod Monkey for this latest acquisition.

Do you have pics or directions for mounting the tail on the blue one?

You can email them to me at davesax36 at yahoo dot com

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

Nice stable of Vmax's you have. That 09 has had the Mod Monkey on it already! I bet that exhaust is super LOUD!!! Nice. :clapping:

Back