It's baaaack!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well that and people dont know what their maxes are worth.

i looked and looked for months. literally months.

i found 85s with 30k miles and a second gear issue a little rust here and there and the people still want 4 grand... FIRM lol its ridiculous

if u find a max for 3k, it needs 1k in work.

if u find a max for 2k dont even bother, because its a piece of $hit

This is why I jumped on the 93 vmax that billydroveit from the board sold. I had watched ebay and craigslist for literally 2 yrs. I could only afford $3000 and what mattness said was right on the money about the cost of these bikes. A beat up rusted, second gear missing vmax was 3000, and they went up from there. When he posted for $2200 and the bike was as clean as it was, I figured even if it needed a motor it was worth the price.
I did put a starter clutch in it, but other than that the bike has been great. It needs some cosmetic work, but that will come with time. Over all I think it was a great purchase.:punk:
christmas220.jpg

I bought my first Max new in 86 after the 85 was sold from under me so I'm just saying, I been here since the git go. I don't think I am as cynical as Mattness (young man) but there are good bikes cheap on ebay regularly. I have looked at them in Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Kentucky,Florida and Georgia. Sometimes you have to look past that the bike was dropped on its side once or that it has some nasty paint job and sofa (corbin) seat. All that stuff is easy and cheap to change out to your personal preference. I wish I could have bought Hercules old bike. Just what I like already done and would have saved me thousands. I used to think fuel injection would be king but have found guys getting as good and better results carburated. To me it all comes down to knowing what to look for, to know what you are seeing and have a little bit of vision. I personally like Seans purple and red bike with overdrive. You know its gonna be tuned sweet and running right. He'll probably help you out after the sale, and how many people can say I have one of Seans personal bikes! Be patient and never be afraid to walk away.

ya i think sean might have one for sale soon. dude how many people can say "sean personally rode my max!!" its a great conversation starter and makes my max more prestigious than others. when i sell the bike im clearly stating that sean morley personally parked this in his garage.

WOW! I've met Sean, Had dinner with the man and I still don't think he's GOD! lol

He's a great guy! He'll do you right! He'll stand behind his products and his word is gospel...

But he isn't a God...

lol

Chris
riding a bike Sean hasn't ridden...

J/K

Another one not selling due to reserve, and had forward controls:ummm:2002 Yamaha V Max 1200
2002 Yamaha V Max Vmax V-maxResearch 2002 Yamaha V Max

Please wait
Image not available

• Enlarge

!Bor1)Bw!mk~$(KGrHqQH-DoEuZHZuVkqBLoYIJ48ew~~_14.JPG
!Bor15EQ!2k~$(KGrHqIH-DgEuY0dR)GsBLoYIrNMPw~~_14.JPG
!Bor2ClgBmk~$(KGrHqUH-EMEuIDfVfOoBLoYJLWmtg~~_14.JPG
!Bor2K3!!Wk~$(KGrHqMH-C0EuZTbRcjLBLoYJrG4Uw~~_14.JPG
!Bor2R2Q!mk~$(KGrHqIH-DoEuY!f8)+vBLoYKLwZNQ~~_14.JPG

spacer.gif

Ended:Mar 24, 201018:58:25 PDTBid history:17 bids

Current bid:US $3,651.00Reserve not met

iconLowMonthlyPayments.gif
Get low monthly payments

Payment:Full payment required within 10 days of auction close.

Shipping:Buyer responsible for vehicle pick-up or shipping. Vehicle shipping quote is available.
Item Location:Catlett, Virginia, United StatesCoverage:This vehicle is eligible for up to $50,000 in Vehicle Purchase Protection. (Not eligible for eBay Buyer Protection)

spacer.gif

Seller info
thesealocks ( 104
iconTealStar_25x25.gif
)
100% Positive feedback

Ask a question
Save this seller

See other items

spacer.gif

Other item info
Item number:170460738594Item condition:UsedSells to:United States

Share Print Report item

Description Shipping Payment Before You Buy
iconPrint_16x16.gif
Print
2002 Yamaha V Max 1200
Title: 2002 Yamaha V Max Vmax V-maxMileage: 23,000 milesLocation: Catlett, VirginiaVehicle InformationVIN: JYA2WEE032A085485Warranty: NoVehicle title: ClearCondition: UsedFor sale by: Private sellerFeaturesEngine size (cc): 1200Type: CruiserExterior color: Gray

Back