James ain't happy with the Rev....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I enjoy shark fishing from the beach I just don't think I could entice a shark to come in for a bite on that piece of crap plus the oil slick he would leave in the water EPA would fine me not sharpyton.

Just tell him theres some racial tension in Kaktovic Alaska and "accidentally" leave some bait for a bear or wolf all around where hes staying... or pay a local to take him fishing.

People that get the big picture dont even think about the little pawns that you speak of. Pawns do what there told to do or they dont stay pawns.

It's called Professional Courtesy , they don't eat each other. Another reason we have so many lawyers.

I enjoy shark fishing from the beach I just don't think I could entice a shark to come in for a bite on that piece of crap plus the oil slick he would leave in the water EPA would fine me not sharpyton.

People like Sharpton are in love with their own persona and will never bow down to the truth. It doesn't suit their purpose or agenda.

Chris.

Nothing wrong with that worthless, oxygen wasting, hustler that a .22 short in each ear couldn't cure.

Jester 42

Back