Japanese girl on a V-Max...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've heard it's not easy aquiring a m/c license for large cc bikes over there, nice to see her Max survived the tsunami...........:biglaugh:............Tom.

Someone's going to get hurt - they are all on the wrong side of the road.

Watching all these videos of other people riding the max makes me realize how much I miss riding....Winter can be done any day now please

I saw one of those reflectors with a light built into it on eBay. Apparently it was a Japan part.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

How do we know it was a girl?

You peaked my interest. You can't go by build, because a lot of Japanese are slight of build. Around the 2 minute mark on full screen, there a good shot of the face in the mirror. It's either a girl or a pretty boy:confused2: I also wondered what the title says in Japanese.:ummm: Did google translate and the video was titled Vmax daughter of "alpine touring"

They certainly can! What bugged me was how can she just sit there riding that thing so nice and normal....doesn't she ever get the urge to just grab a handful and go blasting by all those other bikes?

I kept waiting for her to do that.....but she never did!

I sure would have....maybe girls have more self discipline. :confused2:

I was having trouble getting past the mirrors. Those things are huge. The first thing I do on a bike is to put on a pair of lower-profile, bar-end mirrors.

What's the big deal? Girls can ride VMax! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are absolutely correct.

A girl would probably get into less trouble, get better gas mileage, and get many more miles out of tires. Women tend to be less horsepower hungry and testosterone fueled when it comes to riding bikes.

Most of the v-max riders I see are middle aged men either fat and hairy or bald and well dressed! :rofl_200: I'm neither, :confused2:.

Haha! The Vmax has been my dream bike for years bc of it's look, reputation and ridiculous abilities! I am glad that I wasn't able to get one earlier in life as I would have gotten into a LOT of trouble! Now when someone asks how fast is it? I can just say "faster then yours" and don't have to "prove it" lol
This bike does draw attention which girls love! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back