Jim and Toxic commercial

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, heard about this a while ago. There was a print ad of it as well, though it seems like there's a typo in it. It says "There's feeling like it".....shouldn't it say "there's no feeling like it"?

I guess Canadians say it YAM-a-ha, eh? Better annunciation than the American "ya-muh-haw" drawl I suppose.

Attachments

• Yamaha Advert.jpg
    Yamaha Advert.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 46
HOW COOL!

cool_smiley_postcard-p239177174364303329trah_328.jpg

Yep, that pops up every now and again! The big thing with the Vmax guys is to have me signing autographs at the Toronto shows.....:rofl_200:

Yep, heard about this a while ago. There was a print ad of it as well, though it seems like there's a typo in it. It says "There's feeling like it".....shouldn't it say "there's no feeling like it"?

I guess Canadians say it YAM-a-ha, eh? Better annunciation than the American "ya-muh-haw" drawl I suppose.

Wow, that is a pre-press layout! They corrected the mistake prior to putting out the magazine ads........

I thought you would let toxic's rear tire do the signing.

I did, check out the launch sequence in my "Yamaha photo shoot" album. There are some great pics of the rubber being left behind on the track:eusa_dance:

That was just awesome Jim. Come hook or crook I want to shoot pics of Toxic Someday. The back page of the fall vboost had some of my pics. Beautiful one of a kind bike. I'm travelling farther every year too.
Steve-o

That was just awesome Jim. Come hook or crook I want to shoot pics of Toxic Someday. The back page of the fall vboost had some of my pics. Beautiful one of a kind bike. I'm travelling farther every year too.
Steve-o

Definitely will have to catch up with you sometime soon!!! If you ever get the urge during the winter to come to the largest bike show in the world here in Toronto I would put you up free of charge. You could fly into Buffalo or Niagara Falls I can come on down and pick you up. Just have your passport and a clean record:rofl_200:

Yep, that pops up every now and again! The big thing with the Vmax guys is to have me signing autographs at the Toronto shows.....:rofl_200:
Sweet man! When I make it to a Canada event I will know who to ask for an autograph at the bottom of my beer tab :punk: Vary cool commercial bro!

That Was Fantastic Jim..... Too Bad Yamaha Doesn't Make AR-15's....:confused2:

Latest posts

Back