Jnco Jeans!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adambweird

Reaction score
Just found out the best jean manufactuor ever will be making jeans again! Theyre not for everyone but theyre well made and VERY durable. Ive worn nothing but since 98 and stockpiled em when i learned they werent gonna b made anymore, lol. Guess my wife will finally get her wish of me getting nrw jeans! lol

Never did understand the style, always seemed like they would be a trip hazard.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

If your on a Vmax......wouldnt they catch the wind and pull you right off the bike?:rofl_200:

Hey, don't ask me Eric. Adam's the one that wears them. I'm thinking they'd burn on the pipes pretty easy. :confused2:

I have a pair thats that big. Can leave em on and have a girl crawl up inside each pant leg for some fun ;-) The bulk of the ones i have are much narrower in the leg, about the size of loose fit dickies double knee work pants.

Ive tried some on, they dont fit me right, the denims thin(compared to Jncos) and theyre not triple stitched. Im quite picky about my jeans, lol.

My jaw dropped at the prices. Over $60 for a pair of jeans?
I was pissed last time I went to sears cause I could find any for 19.99. I ended up buying 4 pair for 24.99 each. That was a couple years ago and they are holding up well. Roebuck was the brand IIRC.

Some of us older guys will remember "pegged" jeans. Sowen so they taperd and were much narrower . Kind went with the DA hair and the whith tee shirt with a pack of smokes in the sleeve.:ummm:

Back