Just signed in for the first time .

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HeathBHill

Reaction score
Hello V maxers, I'm currently in upstate Ny . Lived here all my life , The first time on a Vmax was back in 1997 . At the time I was 17 years old . Hooked
Got mine 4 years ago , not running but that's fixed, 15 k on it .it's a 98 , still tinkering with the carbs but who isn't.
Just wanted to say Hi /introduce myself .
I'm currently self employed welder with a strong background in old school mechanics. Got a garage with tools worth more than the house itself, never married and no kids yet ,who the hell knows . Maybe someday I will find the girl that comes close to the rush my Maxine gives me . Tits and tires , one of thems gonna kill me .

Hey guys, just joined, got 80 bucks to my name , electric bill isn't paid yet , working when I got it . Anyways I will definitely throw some fuel in the tank if and when I get the cash or maybe get a tax man iou . It's a hard life knowing that these millions and billions floating around can pay for sex on an island and we as simple stupid motor heads are struggling to stay true and right.
Just saying ,times have been good and bad . With a little luck I will be able to monetary.

As a mechanic, you have three valuable resources to help you work on your VMax:
Hopefully, your time with the bike not operational will coincide with the arrival of spring. It's February, and may isn't far-away. In the meantime, use the resources mentioned above eto put things right, and be ready for those days when the birds come-back north, and the roads are washed clean of the DOT saltings, ice, and the hills are covered with fresh vegetation moving in the warm spring breezes.

'Upstate' covers a large area, for everyone south of it, Westchester County is considered 'upstate.' Are you somewhere in the Catskills, or in the Adirondacks? Or are you somewhere along the Mohawk river valley, on the southern tier, or up-by Lake Ontario? As a kid, my family used to vacation in the Finger Lakes, there is good riding around there.

Attachments

• VMax wiring.pdf
    538 KB · Views: 0
welcome I too am originally from Upstate NY. Foot of the Catskills and foot of the Adirondacks. Schoharie County. Last Slouter out turn off the lights.

Welcome. I Grew up in NY and went to college at SUNY Oswego. Now I'm in GA. Ride safe and enjoy the MAX.

Back