kansas city

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlog-vmax

Reaction score
new to vmax wourld bought it this winter only had it out a few times love and was wondering how many their are in my area. and if anyone would like to get to gather for a ride hear soon spring is almost here.

you should get ahold of Sean Morley at morleys muscle, he is out their, you wont find a better vender and person, never met him personally but he is awsome to deal with welcome to the vmoa

We are getting togetther in Topeka, KS in late August for a dyno event at the Harley Davidson dealership. I will be putting up details on that on the calendar here at the Forum.

You should come down to the "Chill" bike show next weekend. It's the largest bike show (now with cars too) in the tri state area. Only a 3 hour drive for you!

Sean

Where the Kansas Colosseum is (not just called the Kansas Pavilions since they sold the main building). Right off of I-135 North of Wichita.

Sean

its raining with snow on the ground today so i didnt get out this weekend. but next week is going be in the fiftys anyone want to take a ride in kansas city

was wondering if their are any max riders in kc? looking to meet up with some other max riders that love the vmax like i do. their is just something about this bike that only those that rider them understand looking to get an all vmax ride together. anyone up for it

Hey whats up ? I ride a VMAX and I live in K C . When and where do you want to go?

hey guys i was thinking we could meet up at a local bike night. im open to where every but would like to get a bunch of maxxes together. if anyone has any suggestion post them with when and where and will get it done

IM about 2 hours from KC In Chillicothe Mo. I am Usually very busy but if possible id like to do a Vmax ride with you guys sometime.

I live in Grain Valley, I work in Kansas City everyday. I ride a 2000 V-Max. If you want to send a private message that is fine.

f

hey kc riders i am trying to get some max riders together sat may 13 will meet somewhere and go for a ride if your in let me know and will set a time and place im open to suggestions

I am in the KC area also, actually up by Parkville. I think it would be great! Post where this is going to happen and I will try my best to be there.

going to ride this sunday looks like we will meet in kc and ride to perry fosters bbq iin warrensburg if you would like to go pm me or call me at 816 419 0255 im logan by the way

Latest posts

Back