Keihin FCR maintenance manual

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wildweasel_pt

Reaction score
Hi all
Im looking for a manual of some sort or something similar for disassembly/assembly/maintenance of Keihin FCR Downdraft carburettors. If someone can help me i'd be highly appreciative... Thanks in advance

Ha Ha lol like you are going to find alot of help here with all the flatside haters as far as parts i goto www.sudco.com they may have what yaha need.

I know where to get the parts mate. I just need to overhaul it and before i screw up i rather know what im doing...

How do you figure there are flatslide haters here? :ummm:
I was wondering the same thing? Though I don't run them, I might consider if they were cheaper, maybe. Check out the street Champ at Lebbanon Valley Dragway in NY, on his 96 I believe. You'll also see Zak on the road, far from home, running the flat sides too.
Steve-o

Back to the subject folks... LOL Anyone have something that can help me out? Im not talking about the jetting procedure/instructions but assembly and disassembly i have an inline 4 setup that i want to convert in 2+2 for the vmax and i need some guidelines on how to disassemble those suckers. Im especially curious on how to remove the throttle shaft ( the one that connects to the slides...)

Thats a different version but i might squeeze some juice from there. It seems im missing some parts on my carbs...

Here is another site explaining how to change the needle... http://slorider.com/DRZ/tech/DynoJet/

I don't know why but im missing the throttle shaft lock screw. The tiny one you see holding the slider bracket...

DSC00194.jpg

Back