Kenny Patsch "vmaxcruzer" Passed~

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wes, can you provide a next of kin contact? Rick Fambry from the VMOA wants to send a memorial medallion on behalf of the club.

Thanks.

Mark
I know its been a while for me to post on here..... But this is for a very good Friend of mine... Kenny Patsch vmaxcruzer. I know most of you guys knew him. I do too. I worked with him for years and he was the one who got me into V~Max's and on of my first bikes! He was there when I had a wreck on my Max.

Ken passed away this last Saturday. He had slipped and fell in a canyon to his death.... He was a great man who would take his shirt off his back for ya. He was a true friend and a brother to me.... As I'm sure he was with you guys on the forum.....

Needless to say. I found out when I was at a U of O game during 1/2 time. I just got out of the stadium and just grabbed a beer... Then I got the phone call.... Unreal!

http://www.vmaxforum.net/member.php?u=2226

Here is Ken's Mailing address.

Ken Patsch and Family
533 Lytton
Klamath Falls Oregon 97601

Ken is the one who started it all with the V-Max for me! I started a Facebook Photo for him.... You guys have him nailed to a tee for sure. I have done a number of things over the years with Ken.... He is one hell of a story teller for sure. I love the man for everything he has done for me and my family over the years! My Dad was hoping that we would ride up together this last summer on our V-Max's.... Needless to say.... It didnt happen....

https://www.facebook.com/Ford428CJ/media_set?set=a.10201485949103201&type=1

Here is Ken's Mailing address.

Ken Patsch and Family
533 Lytton
Klamath Falls Oregon 97601

Ken is the one who started it all with the V-Max for me! I started a Facebook Photo for him.... You guys have him nailed to a tee for sure. I have done a number of things over the years with Ken.... He is one hell of a story teller for sure. I love the man for everything he has done for me and my family over the years! My Dad was hoping that we would ride up together this last summer on our V-Max's.... Needless to say.... It didnt happen....

https://www.facebook.com/Ford428CJ/media_set?set=a.10201485949103201&type=1

Wes, thanks for this. Let us know if you come by any more information on the accident, obituary, etc. Kenny was a great guy. We used to talk on the phone for hours...even prior to this website being born.

Mark

though I didn't know you, I feel for all the friends that will miss you. R.I.P. my vmax brother. Ron

Hey Guys... We celebrated Ken's life yesterday at 1pm. Some really good stories told by family members... It was almost like Ken telling them all over again! I am very happy not only to serve with the man but to be part of his personal life!!! He thought highly of you guys on here.... He would always fill me in on what he was doing with his max and the latest thing he was doing with it!

Here in the future... I will be posting more and start working on my new V-Max

This is sad my he RIP. I had talked to him about rides since we both lived in the same part of the country....

This is sad my he RIP. I had talked to him about rides since we both lived in the same part of the country....

I need to get going on my new Max... I'm going to do something special for Ken in his name. I'm glad your close... I'll have to get a hold of you when my bike is done!

By the way... My aviator picture was taken by Ken of me ridding my Max.

I know its been a while for me to post on here..... But this is for a very good Friend of mine... Kenny Patsch vmaxcruzer. I know most of you guys knew him. I do too. I worked with him for years and he was the one who got me into V~Max's and on of my first bikes! He was there when I had a wreck on my Max.

Ken passed away this last Saturday. He had slipped and fell in a canyon to his death.... He was a great man who would take his shirt off his back for ya. He was a true friend and a brother to me.... As I'm sure he was with you guys on the forum.....

Needless to say. I found out when I was at a U of O game during 1/2 time. I just got out of the stadium and just grabbed a beer... Then I got the phone call.... Unreal!

http://www.vmaxforum.net/member.php?u=2226

Can you post a link to his obituary?..... Sorry found it and thank you for all of your posts an keeping us updated on this matter. I also want to thank you for attending his funeral and representing all of us here in a certain kind of way.

G

Thank G

Latest posts

Back