Kerker 4-2

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmailley

Reaction score
I hear, I think from Sean, that the Kerker full system gives the best HP increase for the buck. I love having the centerstand and wondered can I keep it with the Kerker 4-2?

Only Kerker I know of that has 2 mufflers is the slip-on system. ?? The full system is 4 into 1 and requires removing the centerstand and the mounting tabs. :confused2:

Only Kerker I know of that has 2 mufflers is the slip-on system. ?? The full system is 4 into 1 and requires removing the centerstand and the mounting tabs. :confused2:

Ditto. the 4-1 Kerker does make Horsepower when set up but the centerstand Tabs gotta go. Mark's system is a good choice for 4-2 that'll keep the centerstand.

Marks or Holeshot for the 4-2 systems. The Kerker slip-ons are 4-2 but no real power gain. The Kerker 4-2-1 works well but you do lose the centerstand.

Has anyone dyno'ed the Marks system? I know I really like the sound of them but I hadn't seen any thing saying they were more powerful; I am in and out due to job though...

I dyno'd my 94 but it had a slipping clutch at the time. So no real help there. 101 HP. Sure went like a Bat Outta Hell after Kyle fixed my clutch though...

From what I've read, Marks and the Holeshot are very loud. Would like to keep it a little quieter but still get the kick in HP. Repack the cans?

14" LONG, 2" Outlet cans to keep Mark's 4-2 quieter... I can hear my radio around town...

Back