Know where to buy frame with clear title

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

enoggin

Reaction score
Hi I'm looking for a straight frame with a clear title. I know it doesn't matter a lot, but something from the mid 90's or later would be great. Please call me if you have any ideas 864-505-8000 Eric.

I might know a guy (depends if I see him in the mirror this morning) lol. I've got a few different offerings.

Sean

Hi I'm looking for a straight frame with a clear title. I know it doesn't matter a lot, but something from the mid 90's or later would be great. Please call me if you have any ideas 864-505-8000 Eric.

How much are they worth w/ title nowadays anyway ? :ummm:

enoggin: Welcome to the Forum... Not knocking anyone else, CaptainKyle's a straight up guy and has what you want other than being a little older. He's always been very fair with me... Trust me, it's taking a lot of parts to feed my 89...:rofl_200:

Dave

Yep, either of us. Typically a frame with good title is worth $300-$750 depending on the year and condition).

Sean

Yes, I didn't realize Sean had a frame available. Oops, :bang head: I should read better. Both he and kyle are great people to deal with on parts.. Depends an what you need and where you live.

enoggin: Welcome to the Forum... Not knocking anyone else, CaptainKyle's a straight up guy and has what you want other than being a little older. He's always been very fair with me... Trust me, it's taking a lot of parts to feed my 89...:rofl_200:

Dave
Thanks Dave I worked a deal with him on the frame & the motor out of the crashed 86.

He's getting a fine engine, if that's the one I saw on the Dyno... It's putting out great Horse Power.....

Latest posts

Back