Lane splitting. Lane sharing.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not much for riding in traffic. I like open road and where I live thats all I have no cities and thats the way I like it. As far as douche bags who do stupid shit and try to run you off the road well if I am still on my bike you have to stop sometime then its time for us to have a talk :) As far as riding side by side not into this I use all the road and dont want someone beside me. Just my two cents....

I've got ball bearings hangin on my bike to smash your wondsheild with and steel knuckle gloves to take your mirrors and windows out with. I lane share every day and you learn to treat it like a calculated risk. Do it more and learn how to play the game. I've never been run off he road either.
I make my rules clear on my bike, run me outta my lane or hit me and you better fuckin pray you killed me because I'm the kinda guy that will beat your ass in front off your family in the car if you don't watch your place. A guy not lookin for you is bad but forgiveable and avid lane splitters see it coming like a 6th sense...
We can also tell if you're trying to fuck with us, and that's when you end up with a guy like me all up in your face when you stop at a light or get to the store.
I try to shrug most of the little mistakes people make on the road because it happens, but it's my LIFE and usually my girls LIFE you mess with when you fuck with me on the road so I take it serious. Some people need to be to be taught harder than others.
I built a steet fighter by literal definition, I hit the street lookin to battle the traffic. Personally you won't catch me sitting still in traffic ever

Thank you Blitz. I was feeling alone there for a minute. Like a 6th sense.:punk: Took the words right outa my keyboard. haha.

Lets not forget the power of spark plug porcelain on windows. :clapping::punk:

Im doing that all the time.
Its illegal here but none cop will give you the ticket for that.
Evryone is riding like that in my country...

:You_Rock::cheers:

Sweet, I now know another place I must visit sometime.

Driving through towns in Sicily was like lane splitting in cars. Smacking mirrors on both sides going through town. At speed too. Driving and Motorcycles are looked at way different in other parts of the world.

:You_Rock::cheers:

Sweet, I now know another place I must visit sometime.

Driving through towns in Sicily was like lane splitting in cars. Smacking mirrors on both sides going through town. At speed too. Driving and Motorcycles are looked at way different in other parts of the world.
Its not that nice as You can imagine, many idiots are goin to far with it.
No one will ever kick ya ass for doing this here as long you are doing this safe.
Of course ya can meet many morons like evrywhere in the world.

Wanna see some TRU lane spliting?
Only in europe :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AgzZd8Lr64

I rarely look in my mirrors when I'm about to overtake, only when I'm changing lanes (or if I know there's more enthusiastic bikers around)
So why would you expect other road users to look in their mirrors, they find it hard enough to see you when you're right in front of them!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ecyM55Q69Q

and as mentioned above they also have their phone, makeup & double matte latte cappuccino to worry about

For learning purposes looks like the guy should have done some hard braking instead of running off the road?

I rarely look in my mirrors when I'm about to overtake, only when I'm changing lanes (or if I know there's more enthusiastic bikers around)
So why would you expect other road users to look in their mirrors, they find it hard enough to see you when you're right in front of them!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ecyM55Q69Q

and as mentioned above they also have their phone, makeup & double matte latte cappuccino to worry about
Thats an example of how not to pass. He should been further back from the car, he was in its blind spot. And he should of been looking at what was going on in front of the car he wanted to pass. Its easy to look threw the cars windows and see more cars in front of it. When there bunched up like that it might tell you that someone else may be wanting to pass as well.
That guy shoulda seen that coming. Its the responsibility of the one in back to watch out for and not hit the one in front. Easy rules. I learned that on the ski slopes as a kid and it apples to everything.

Last edited:
Thats an example of how not to pass. He should been further back from the car, he was in its blind spot.

Yeah, unless the cager did that on purpose. I'm telling you, there's some sick fuckers out there.

Back