Last Florida Meeting

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mary and I were planning on 4:30-5:00 is that too late to get some food. Mary's got the Deviled Eggs done.. I know how the parties have gone in the past, people start piling in later and we're always too early. Call or text me if we should get there earlier, Please.

I'm gonna miss it brother. Taking Mom to a funeral memorial for father of my nephew Nicks best friend. Bet the grub after the memorial ain't even close to you and Christine's shindig! Hate that I'm missing it. Post up a pic or two. Even cooking meat is a good subject matter!

I'm gonna miss it brother. Taking Mom to a funeral memorial for father of my nephew Nicks best friend. Bet the grub after the memorial ain't even close to you and Christine's shindig! Hate that I'm missing it. Post up a pic or two. Even cooking meat is a good subject matter!

Hate to hear but I understand. Dang I had some paint for you. Oh well hopefully I can find a day for us to catch up before I leave.

Damn Kyle that looks good, I wanted to make it today, but as I'm finishing up an outage in Down Town Tampa. A freaking car drives through the substation fence & takes off. Now I have to wait for a fence company to come & fix it., so I'm gonna be here for a while. I cant let people just walk into an energized substation & believe me there are stupid people that will. Hopefully I get to see you before you leave.

Attachments

• 20141018_155507.jpg
    20141018_155507.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 17
Had a great time, Thanx Kyle and Christine. I think Christine liked my Mustang even if you didn't.:rofl_200:She especially liked the fact that it's a stick shift. Take care and Thank You.... I'll catch you again before you leave for Tenn.

Had a great time, Thanx Kyle and Christine. I think Christine liked my Mustang even if you didn't.:rofl_200:She especially liked the fact that it's a stick shift. Take care and Thank You.... I'll catch you again before you leave for Tenn.

Thanks for coming sorry I did not get to talk more. I was getting called every direction. Your mustang looks nice there just not for me dont feel bad. I dont like ours.lol

Thanks for coming sorry I did not get to talk more. I was getting called every direction. Your mustang looks nice there just not for me dont feel bad. I dont like ours.lol

I understand, some cars I just can't stand too. Rob says he's trying to buy a Hellcat and trade his SRT-8. He's got more money than I could come up with.:bang head:

As far as conversation with us, No Problemo. You had a lot of friends there. The food and company was Awesome.

Back