last run?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

88vmx12

Reaction score
Hey guys I wanted to post this here instead of the classified section. I am in the process of building (maybe the last run:confused2:) the coil conversion harnesses. I had thought about even putting up a banner on the forum advertising them. They are pretty time consuming as most of you that have them. Know that they are no cheepy crap that we have all bought over the internet. I also try to be very quick with shipping and returning any emails. I won't be done for at the very earliest one week. Maybe even two weeks. I will keep you posted!

Thanks G

is the price still $75 shipped w/in the US?

what are the benefits of this replacement??

dont' have to worry about cracking coils. most say the bikes start easier

the COPs are cheaper to buy usually than replacing 1 coil.

got any pics or a link explaining what this is?

Here are a few pictures. The first one is of the coil conversion harnesses that I make. the second picture is of the coils. I also have coils in stock that I sell with the harnesses , if you are worried about getting the correct ones. The harnesses are a plug and play set up. There is no cutting or splicing of your factory harness. Thanks Gannon

VMX12CCR.jpg

coilsticks.jpg

Last edited:
whats the cost with shorter coils? are you only using denso?

How is that last run coming ? What is the length of the short coils as compared to the length of the long coils ?

well the last run is coming along. I haven't had much time to work on them. butyes they are coming along! I am thinking another week atleast.
ok the difference in length on the coils.... short 5" / long 5 1/2". The long coils just clear the frame on the rear cylinders. However I can tell you that the short coils are the most popular when I sell the kits including coils

G

sorry guys it has taken me longer than I had expected! I have been sick with a flu type bug for just over a week now. I just am about over it then I ended up eating some bad food and now I feel like a have been hit by a semi ! Infact I am typing this with my eyes hung low , a pounding headache and a very touchy stomach and in bed! I hope to have this crappy stuff gone in the near future...

Gannon

Feel well soon Gannon, I hope to get my cop's and harness'es on in the next couple weeks.

Latest posts

Back