legality of nitrous on the street

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ran nitrous on my '06 for most of the summer without issues. Left the bottle mounted, and full all the time, and the valve turned on whenever I felt like a little rush!

The bottle has a stick on label identifying it as a N2O container which is required to be there....altho everybody I ran across already knew what it was. :biglaugh:

No LEO's bothered me and no, I don't race on the track or the street.

I have NOS and I have no problems in ny or nj....Cops all tell me no big deal...
ANd yes u need NOS the max is fast ,,but after 9000.00 in the motor and I still couldnt break low 9s I said screw this and put the nos on now im a happy camper..

Be loud and be proud! I had my 2.5 bottle hanging off the bike all the time... cops never did a thing.

And if you ever have NOS hooked up on the street, I'll bet you anything that you'll be using it!!!! You just can't resist the urge!

Be loud and be proud! I had my 2.5 bottle hanging off the bike all the time... cops never did a thing.

And if you ever have NOS hooked up on the street, I'll bet you anything that you'll be using it!!!! You just can't resist the urge!

You got that right, very very hard to resist...
we all have vmaxes cause we love power, some of us just like a little more power :biglaugh:

You got that right, very very hard to resist...
we all have vmaxes cause we love power, some of us just like a little more power :biglaugh:

Nope, not me!! That's not why I had nitrous!! :eusa_liar:

Nope, not me!! That's not why I had nitrous!! :eusa_liar:

is it because the other name is laughing gas :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200: not the same stuff man, dont try it unless you got the medical stuff :rofl_200:

think if you need the rush of more power dan and found the nos boring i cna find you a small allison jet engine we can retro fit to sally/nos bike and call her jet bike!!!!!:punk::punk:

Back