• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for used kerker 4:2:1

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adrian

Reaction score
Looking for this exhuast guys . Just trying to restore an old vmax I got on a trade. Also looking for rear lowering springs lmk if anyone has anything like this for sale. I'm in Miami Florida 786-738-4504

Are you in a hurry? I have a bike I'm going to part out, but I'm not quite ready yet. It will 2-3 wks from now.

It has a very nice Kerker and shocks that will be for sale.

A bunch of other nice parts as well.

I do have some but I would not clasify any as "nice" lol.

Most that you find will be rusty and probably dented on the underside of the pipes. I've had one I didn't want to cut-off the centerstand mounting loop and have to bend the other, so I sold it on here to another member.

They do sound great, though, I think my favorite sound, and I've had the three 4:1's commonly found, Kerker, Mark's, and UFO. Be prepared to pay dearly for something in decent shape.

Even beat to shit they will still perform the same (or very very close to the same).

Back