Lying Jay Carney resigns as the media turns up the heat

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he saw some shit rolling down the hill that he wasn't going to be able to handle with out exposing big O........

Good for him he lasted longer than I thought he would. Now he'll write a book and make a few bucks....just like al the other ones.

Good for him he lasted longer than I thought he would. Now he'll write a book and make a few bucks....just like al the other ones.

Would be nice if he told the truth in the book instead of perpetuating the lies.

That's the press secretary's job....Too Lie......always has been as long as that position has existed...

I don't follow politics and the talking heads as closely as I should but isn't it his job to lie to use with a smile on his face and make his boss look good at all costs? If you hate for lying to you, then he is doing what he was hired to do. Perhaps there was a time when the press secretary was honest and forthright?!

I don't follow politics and the talking heads as closely as I should but isn't it his job to lie to use with a smile on his face and make his boss look good at all costs? If you hate for lying to you, then he is doing what he was hired to do. Perhaps there was a time when the press secretary was honest and forthright?!

Very true, his job is to sell the oval offices "spin" on a situation while insulating the Oval Office and the president from being caught in a direct lie, if the story turns out to be bullshit (Benghazi) then the words were from a "mistaken" press secretary and not the president himself.....I haven't made a research project out of the press secretary position, but this is the way I've always understood it..although I am sure when the position was first created it was a sincere attempt to simply free up the presidents time for more weighty matters.

I'm sure it's a stressful job lying to the public. Yet all the politicians make it look so easy don't they? I'm surprised Carney is only the 2nd for Obama up to this point. So now Obama is up to 3... that ties Reagan. Bush had 4 of them. Clinton had 5.

Back