making a living

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Currency Automation Engineer for the Federal Reserve Bank. I love my job, I basically goto work to relax and work on VMAX stuff.

You Bastard , im over worked and under paid . But then i do ride my Max the long way home , when i arrive home all happy again the missus thinks i have had a good day at work - Vboost ya gotta love it:punk::punk::punk:

I'm not with the conventional Army. I've been over here since May, and I'll be headed home in mid-January, only to come back over here in July for another seven months. We work pretty closely with the CA guys, a good bunch they are. As a medic over here, I have a lot of jobs. Everything from running a local national clinic, to direct action missions, and everything in between.
And there aren't many LMTVs (or HMMWV's for that matter) over here now. Everyone is going to MRAPs (Mine Resistant, Ambush Protected vehicles. Costing about $1.5m a pop, and weighing in at 45,000lbs. They've saved my life a couple times.

hmm- so you know or know of Rocky Far and/or Dalton Diamond ? I Smoke a weakly cigar with D2. Worked a few years at Six flags over USASOC. worked with allot of the FOB's while in OEF. If I said CMA does that ring a bell ? thinking of doing a retiree recall to work SOCCENT or SOCAF.

keep your head down. . .

Sean's pretty close. I used to work the trees, then I went more into industrial automation and control, which is where the fun is, if you're an electrician.

Currently I enjoy what I consider a walking retirement. I traded a little $$ for security and a regular schedule when Disneyland offered me a job a few years back in attractions maintenance.

Now I tinker with roller coasters and do 8oz coffee curls all night for my check. Yep it's a rough life, but somebody's gotta do it :D

hmm- so you know or know of Rocky Far and/or Dalton Diamond ? I Smoke a weakly cigar with D2. Worked a few years at Six flags over USASOC. worked with allot of the FOB's while in OEF. If I said CMA does that ring a bell ? thinking of doing a retiree recall to work SOCCENT or SOCAF.

keep your head down. . .

Heard of D2, and we continue his work today here in Afghanistan. And we still do CMA.

Six Flags over USASOC. HA! That's a new one on me, but it makes great sense. :rofl_200:

Heard of D2, and we continue his work today here in Afghanistan. And we still do CMA.

Six Flags over USASOC. HA! That's a new one on me, but it makes great sense. :rofl_200:
heard the original CMA Cell we built was turned over to the AF hospital after I left last Oct. what a waiste. When we started it we were also supplying all the PRT's with CLVIII and some medical support until we got the JMD authorzation settled in 03.

In a former life I was a nuclear licensing engineer for three different power plants here in the U.S. And, I have stood over the reactor and seen the glow during refueling. Nothing cooler.

I have a test to get into the Shift Manager/Control Room Shift Supervisor training program this week. It is a 4yr training program that ends with me Licensed by the Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission (NRC equiv. here) and while on shift in charge of the safe operation of a 4 reactor station.

Love the blue glow from spent fuel. Nothing like high energy beta radiation to make Cherenkov (believe that is the spelling) radiation/effect. I was more referring to body parts glowing LOL.

All around machine shop slut. I have a lot of hats to choose from. Engineer - Designer - Draftsman - Machinist - Inspector - Floorsweep. The pay sux but I like this job. It's something new every day and never a dull moment!

Back