Mark's pipes- the best

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MAXXMAN93-4301

Reaction score
I RECENTLY RECIEVED MY NEW PIPES FROM MARK, DUAL 12" CANS 2 1/4" OUTLETS-- OH MY THEY SOUND SO GOOD:eusa_dance::biglaugh: I HAD RIDE AROUND FOR A FEW HOURS JUST TO HERE THEM!!:clapping::banana: THEY FIT PERFECT LOOKED GREAT AND MARK WAS THE BEST TO DEAL WITH:thumbs up:. HE MAY BE HARD TO GET IN TOUCH WITH SOMETIMES BUT HIS SERVICE IS SECOND TO NONE WHEN YOU DO. HE WORKED WITH ME AND WENT THE EXTRA MILE. I RECENTLY WAS AT DAYTONA BIKE WEEK VMOA MEETS AND THE PIPES I HAVE SOUND AS GOOD,:th_image003: PROBABLY BETTER THAN ANYTHING THERE. THEY HAVE A DEEP THROATY SOUND LIKE A V8 WITH A CAM AND WORKED FINE WITH THE STOCK JETS THOUGH I PLAN ON FINE TUNING THE CARBS SOON I WILL POST SOME PICS SOON.

I RECENTLY RECIEVED MY NEW PIPES FROM MARK, DUAL 12" CANS 2 1/4" OUTLETS-- OH MY THEY SOUND SO GOOD:eusa_dance::biglaugh: I HAD RIDE AROUND FOR A FEW HOURS JUST TO HERE THEM!!:clapping::banana: THEY FIT PERFECT LOOKED GREAT AND MARK WAS THE BEST TO DEAL WITH:thumbs up:. HE MAY BE HARD TO GET IN TOUCH WITH SOMETIMES BUT HIS SERVICE IS SECOND TO NONE WHEN YOU DO. HE WORKED WITH ME AND WENT THE EXTRA MILE. I RECENTLY WAS AT DAYTONA BIKE WEEK VMOA MEETS AND THE PIPES I HAVE SOUND AS GOOD,:th_image003: PROBABLY BETTER THAN ANYTHING THERE. THEY HAVE A DEEP THROATY SOUND LIKE A V8 WITH A CAM AND WORKED FINE WITH THE STOCK JETS THOUGH I PLAN ON FINE TUNING THE CARBS SOON I WILL POST SOME PICS SOON.
Welcome to ranks of Mark's Pipes riders. I have about 600 miles on my SS, 12" cans w/ 2.25" outlets, no turn down. Sweet sounding rumble, quite a attention getter for sure!:punk:
Now you have check out a Morley jet kit to finish off the performance side of your mods.

How about some pictures, and prices?
Go to Mark's website and you will get his prices. He will make you whatever you want, his typical 4 into 2, 4 into 1, you can send your cans and he will make them work. Call him (you may need patience in contacting him though) so you can discuss your options.
Go to this link that shows some recently installed Marks systems: http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=7635

I had the 4-2-1 Marks pipes on my max for several years, they performed great, fit perfect and sounded better than another make out there.

I also have a set off my blower bike 4-2, with supper trap mufflers and an extra set of Marks cans. The also sound awesome. Now I would tell you if they were for sale, but if I did I would get banded for another 10 days, so No they are not for sale. But if you have any questions feel free to e-mail me at

[email protected]

Chris, you won't have to change your jetting much if at all.

Rage-I guess I had that one coming! LOL.

I was thinking of maybe cutting my 14" cans down to 12" cans.

I spoke to Mark today and changed my order to 14" cans that way I can see how loud they are. Mark said if they are too quiet just remove the cap then cut the can to the desired size and re drill screw holes and replace the cap.. sounds pretty simple to me.

Ron

Latest posts

Back