Masters of the universe....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just shows how bad some people will let their stuff get without fixing it.

Sean

Garrett
it is the cam chain tensioner

i follow. man how do i order one of those. i also wonder if those steering bearings would help with my slow decel wobble! :rofl_200:

I bet the paint looked good tho......:biglaugh:

I knew a guy years ago......he had a Camaro....it looked great....

He washed and waxed it all the time.....no oil changes..no tune ups.....no maintenance at all......

Looked GREAT......

Ran for crap:ummm:

Some of you on here may remember the story of the guy I raced years back that replaced his engine oil with baby oil for faster revs? Didn't help.
Goes to show the lenghts some will go one way or lack there of the other.
I get HULK mad when my stuff breaks down. Just ask my wife. Sooo I try to keep it maintained well to keep the green monster at bay. LOL

Not really related to this topic but dont wanna start new thread.

spalony.jpg

OUCH!!!!!!

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!WTF!?!?!?!?!?!?
:ummm:
:damn angry:

Fire + Vmax = BAD

Hey....that RTV silicone stuff works awesome. I use that for everything short of main engine gaskets. It sealed an annoying oil leak on my GS450 for as long as I had it.

Want to see some more toasted stuff? Here are my two snowmobiles and aluminum trailer. One is a '96 Ski-doo FormulaS 380, and the other is an 03 REV 600HO. Note how the aluminum salt shield melted away in the front.

IM000560.jpg

IM000561.jpg

IM000562.jpg

The interesting thing is, the sleds themselves never actually caught on fire. One of them had a melted gas tank, with a small amount of gas still standing in it. This was all from the heat of my mother's car burning about 20' away- some ass-hat at Midas spilled crap all over the engine and didn't clean it up, causing it to ignite once the engine got hot.

I had to leave for school shortly after this happened 2 summers ago.The scrap guy actually told my father that we would have to pay for disposal because it contained plastics, but he was willing to "make a deal" and take it off our hands for free. My father, who is the world's biggest sucker believed every letter of it and handed both sleds and trailer over faster than you could blink. He was pretty pissed when I informed him that there were hundreds, if not thousands worth of parts on that trailer, and that trailer worth at least a couple hundred at then current aluminum scrap prices. This is the same guy who has gotten scammed out of a total of nearly $10k on "get rich quick"/"work at home in minutes a day" scams, buys crap off "as seen on tv ads", and dumps hundreds into conspiracy theory books about everything from the moon landing to modern medicine suppressing known cures for cancer to make money. When he's not doing that, he's ironically visiting every doctor he can find for all sorts of tests and expensive treatments to cure his "overall feeling of poor health". I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact he sits around the house all day, gets no excersise, drinks heavily, and has been doing this for about 15 years. And all these doctors keep telling him the same thing...get more active, lose the booze. So he sees another doctor, hoping to get a different reason more suited to his liking. Go figure.

OUCH!!!!!!

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!WTF!?!?!?!?!?!?
:ummm:
:damn angry:

Fire + Vmax = BAD
Dont know what it came from, just found this on web.
Perhaps summer is little to hot here and there :D

Hey....that RTV silicone stuff works awesome. I use that for everything short of main engine gaskets. It sealed an annoying oil leak on my GS450 for as long as I had it.

Want to see some more toasted stuff? Here are my two snowmobiles and aluminum trailer. One is a '96 Ski-doo FormulaS 380, and the other is an 03 REV 600HO. Note how the aluminum salt shield melted away in the front.

The interesting thing is, the sleds themselves never actually caught on fire. One of them had a melted gas tank, with a small amount of gas still standing in it. This was all from the heat of my mother's car burning about 20' away- some ass-hat at Midas spilled crap all over the engine and didn't clean it up, causing it to ignite once the engine got hot.

I had to leave for school shortly after this happened 2 summers ago.The scrap guy actually told my father that we would have to pay for disposal because it contained plastics, but he was willing to "make a deal" and take it off our hands for free. My father, who is the world's biggest sucker believed every letter of it and handed both sleds and trailer over faster than you could blink. He was pretty pissed when I informed him that there were hundreds, if not thousands worth of parts on that trailer, and that trailer worth at least a couple hundred at then current aluminum scrap prices. This is the same guy who has gotten scammed out of a total of nearly $10k on "get rich quick"/"work at home in minutes a day" scams, buys crap off "as seen on tv ads", and dumps hundreds into conspiracy theory books about everything from the moon landing to modern medicine suppressing known cures for cancer to make money. When he's not doing that, he's ironically visiting every doctor he can find for all sorts of tests and expensive treatments to cure his "overall feeling of poor health". I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact he sits around the house all day, gets no excersise, drinks heavily, and has been doing this for about 15 years. And all these doctors keep telling him the same thing...get more active, lose the booze. So he sees another doctor, hoping to get a different reason more suited to his liking. Go figure.

Ouch, thats looks bad.

Back