Members

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Kratzenberg

Reaction score
Wow- do you guys notice all the new members we have now?
From all over the world...
We are getting close to 500!
But isn't it odd that there only seems to be a dozen or so of us that actually start and respond to threads?
Where is everybody?:hmmm:

Shh... Lurking in progress.

I may speak for the silent majority when I say that I have more to learn here than to share so far. I read most of what's written here, but don't reply much unless I can further the knowledge base.

This is a great forum, and I'm glad to be a part of it, but I don't want to muck it up with a lot of chatter or feeling like I have to post on every topic(especially the ones I'm ignorant about).

Thanks to all the knowledgeable folks that make this such a wonderful place!!:cheers:

Shh... Lurking in progress.

I may speak for the silent majority when I say that I have more to learn here than to share so far. I read most of what's written here, but don't reply much unless I can further the knowledge base.

This is a great forum, and I'm glad to be a part of it, but I don't want to muck it up with a lot of chatter or feeling like I have to post on every topic(especially the ones I'm ignorant about).

Thanks to all the knowledgeable folks that make this such a wonderful place!!:cheers:

While some threads might seem stupid and non-relivant to a M/C site, I believe it is these threads that help make a site more addicting. We all know we have Vmax's and we all know a lot about them (or think we do):whistlin: I personally like a site where people act like friends and banter back and forth. I have tried a few times on here to get people to do it, but it seems like most would rather be VERY serious. To me a forum is like anything in life. If you don't have fun sometimes then you won't want to do it. :biglaugh: That being said I think we have a good thing here and just need a little shaking up... The other M/C site I belong to www.sv-portal.com is like home to me. I know almost everyone there and have over 8000 posts. I have learned so much there and met a lot of good people that I can now call friends.

The number one thing that makes people not post is the deletion of posts and or complete threads. Go to the GSXR site sometime. People there are ruthless... If a person makes one mistake they jump on them like flies on a dead deer...:bang head: You have to have a site condusive to fun... Bikes are fun and so should most things associated with them...:punk:

While thread hijacking seems like it is hard to control and tends to be rude, it is also a fact of life on a forum and I think it adds a little something as long as it is controled by admin.

What I'd like to see is awards given out... Mod monkey awards, thread hijacker awards and others. It makes a person feel more welcome to a site. Of course just M.H.O.

This site looks to be headed down the right road from what I have seen so far.

Keep it up!

Don't be affraid to post. What you have to say may be relivant and you don't even know it. If anything it might make someone laugh!:rofl_200:

Cheers,
Chris

I would like to see more posts from the silent members!Hell we are over 500 members now!There are probably only 20 or so members posting though.No one should be afraid to post any question,No one gets torn apart here like some other groups.

Shawn, shut your pie hole. :) Just kidding of course.

:surprise: :cheers:

This place is kinda serious.:ummm:

On the other hand, THANK GOD it has not and hopefully will not turn into a contentious, cat fighting mess like the big boards typically are.

That being said I KNOW I post way too much. Can't help myself tho'

Later

Rusty

This place is kinda serious.:ummm:

On the other hand, THANK GOD it has not and hopefully will not turn into a contentious, cat fighting mess like the big boards typically are.

That being said I KNOW I post way too much. Can't help myself tho'

Later

Rusty

HEY....whats wrong with a little cat fight?
2 chicks.....some mud..... 2 piece bikini.... hmmmmmmm
oh wait.....that isnt what you're talking about , is it Clint?

id like to nominate myself for the award of "most pointless posts" hahaha :red ass:

Post whore award it is...:clapping:

Come on Admin... Give us awards... Here are some Gif's and jpg's...

Attachments

• award_glasses.gif
    award_glasses.gif
    1.2 KB · Views: 55
  • award_spanner.gif
    award_spanner.gif
    1.3 KB · Views: 55
  • award_vet.gif
    award_vet.gif
    1.2 KB · Views: 55
  • HelpingHand.jpg
    HelpingHand.jpg
    1.1 KB · Views: 55
  • meetfreek.gif
    meetfreek.gif
    1.2 KB · Views: 56
  • donor.jpg
    donor.jpg
    955 bytes · Views: 55
  • highwayman.jpg
    highwayman.jpg
    1,004 bytes · Views: 55
  • suzuki.jpg
    suzuki.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 55
I think a flamming bag of dog shit would work well as an award .... :hmmm:

This is not a real serious forum - just don't shoot anybody down for trying or cut up their bike...big no no's - right guys ? I find that the members are awesome at posting good, no bullshit info - If you don't know - ask - your question/opinions are valuable even though you may not think so.

Other than that - have fun with it. Just looks at dreamster's avitar. You'll then know we can post some pretty good shit here. Go through and look in the pit if your wanting some good laughs.

One more thing - TELL EVERYBODY WITH A MAX OR WANTS ONE TO CHECK OUT THIS FORUM !

Hopefully you realize I was just messing with Shawn. I love you man.

Mark

Of course I knew you were messing with him:biglaugh:

I think when we know each other like we all do joking and screwing around is a good thing. We're all full a shit in our own special way, right?

Or is it just me that's full a shit?

ROTFLMAO... Too funny 4Gasem....

I love this forum. It's good to have some fun stuff as well as tech stuff. otherwise it would get boring just reading tech stuff.
I know my tech output is next to nill. So alls I can really post on is the fun stuff.

Of course I knew you were messing with him:biglaugh:

I think when we know each other like we all do joking and screwing around is a good thing. We're all full a shit in our own special way, right?

Or is it just me that's full a shit?

lol, I just took a shit...does that count?

Kicking ass and taking names now!

We have some real posting members now!

Keep it up guys! You know who you are!

Loving it!:thumbs up:

Chris

Latest posts

Back