Mexican Police Bike

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richwrench

Reaction score
My wife & I just back-packed from Cancun down the Yucatan to about half-way through Belize to celebrate our 25th anniversary. While we were in Tulum there was this cop on a Suzuki Blvd C50 that OWNED the streets. For 3 days we saw this guy pull over dozens of vehicles & rake in some serious Pesos. Most all other bikes were scooters, but I did see 2 Honda 600's that people were gawking at as they do the VMAX here in the States. Not much extra money to spend on muscle-bikes down there, but the people sure were great. Makes me really appreciate my old VMAX & F150 - I suddenly feel RICH !!!

Attachments

• mex-bez 089 (Medium).jpg
    mex-bez 089 (Medium).jpg
    103 KB · Views: 62
  • mex-bez 095 (Medium).jpg
    mex-bez 095 (Medium).jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 49
  • mex-bez 096 (Medium).jpg
    mex-bez 096 (Medium).jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 34
  • mex-bez 097 (Medium).jpg
    mex-bez 097 (Medium).jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 30
  • mex-bez 099 (Medium).jpg
    mex-bez 099 (Medium).jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 31
  • mex-bez 110 (Medium).jpg
    mex-bez 110 (Medium).jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 48
  • mex-bez 237 (Medium).jpg
    mex-bez 237 (Medium).jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 42
My wife & I just back-packed from Cancun down the Yucatan to about half-way through Belize to celebrate our 25th anniversary. While we were in Tulum there was this cop on a Suzuki Blvd C50 that OWNED the streets. For 3 days we saw this guy pull over dozens of vehicles & rake in some serious Pesos. Most all other bikes were scooters, but I did see 2 Honda 600's that people were gawking at as they do the VMAX here in the States. Not much extra money to spend on muscle-bikes down there, but the people sure were great. Makes me really appreciate my old VMAX & F150 - I suddenly feel RICH !!!

My ex wife`s nephew was a cop in rosarito and they only make the equivilant to $60.00 a week but, he always had a wad of cash (dollars not pesos) in his pocket and for those guys :girls, food and alcahol is all free !!!:eusa_dance:
<<Dave>>:punk:

Back