Mexican paradise

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you ask me if someone moves to Mexico from the states it's usually cause they are on the rum from something & hiding !!! Mexico is a total dump!!!!

A squirrel was found dead in the streets today by a hit and run driver. There were tire marks on the sqirrels body from a Toyo MT tire. Stay out of south Florida if you want to be safe. Its nuts down here!

I am still waiting for the hot mexican chick pics....
Unless I find some online and post them, they aren't going to be posted.
You should have figured that out by now.

PS
I think the reason he couldn't post any pictures is that those Hot women by the Pool in Ensenada never showed up there
because they were really Americans and refused to pay the Bribe required to get to Ensenada (like we used to) .

EDIT:
This should tide you over for now:
http://www.heavy.com/action/girls/2010/09/the-20-hottest-mexican-women/

I think its a damn shame about Mexico, I grew up in the Big Bend region of Texas, made many trips across the border. I grew up as a white minority and would generally say that I have a great fondness for the entire Mexican culture that I grew up with. The people, their outlook on life, love of family and God, all of it.

Mexico is a Beautiful country, has natural resources in excess, fantastic port access, a "good spot" on the globe......
And no excuse whatsoever for not being a better country than it is.....

I think its a damn shame about Mexico, I grew up in the Big Bend region of Texas, made many trips across the border. I grew up as a white minority and would generally say that I have a great fondness for the entire Mexican culture that I grew up with. The people, their outlook on life, love of family and God, all of it.

Mexico is a Beautiful country, has natural resources in excess, fantastic port access, a "good spot" on the globe......
And no excuse whatsoever for not being a better country than it is.....

It has the same excuse we have " GOVERNMENT " .

Gonna shed the 'harsh light of reality' here guys....there is no safe place, no utopia where nymphs frolic in the surf....not in Rosarito, Chi, Philly or even Essex Junction Vermont! Violence can occur anywhere at any time, less likely in some places than others but no place is immune.

Gonna shed the 'harsh light of reality' here guys....there is no safe place, no utopia where nymphs frolic in the surf....not in Rosarito, Chi, Philly or even Essex Junction Vermont! Violence can occur anywhere at any time, less likely in some places than others but no place is immune.

But some places are less immune than others . . .

speaking of 'podunk' junction towns, just reminded me of de kalb junction, NY. oh man. probably not much violence going on there though. or much of anything. i think they'll be getting those new 'colour televisions' in soon.

speaking of 'podunk' junction towns, just reminded me of de kalb junction, NY. oh man. probably not much violence going on there though. or much of anything. i think they'll be getting those new 'colour televisions' in soon.

Negatorie Night Rider....just happen in the DeKalb Hotel about midnight on a Saturday night, make it known yer looking fer trouble....plenty of violence to be had there!!:rofl_200:

I know Garrett, not quite what you're talkin' about. :biglaugh:

But yeah, that's some backward little burg for sure!!

(CNN) -- More than 26,000 people have gone missing in Mexico over the past six years as violence surged.....

The release of the government statistics Tuesday comes several days after a report from Human Rights Watch said Mexican security forces were connected with the disappearances of at least 149 people during Calderon's tenure.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/26/world/americas/mexico-disappeared/index.html

MEXICO!! THE LAND OF ENCHANTMENT!!!
And murder, torture, corruption, kidknapping.......:eusa_dance:

"(CNN) -- It was a staggering sight, even in a Mexican city that has seen its share of violence in recent years as drug-related crimes surged.
Seven bodies sat slumped in white plastic chairs placed near a central plaza in Uruapan, Mexico.
Local media reported messages were left behind, written on poster board and pinned to some of the victims' bodies with icepicks."

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/27/world/americas/mexico-violence

CHECK OUT THE PICTURE GALLERY AT THE LINK! Of course as Dave pointed out, there is no crime in Mexico, so you have nothing to worry about. The corpses with the messages stuck to their chests with icepicks were actually actors, performing with a local comedy group purely for the entertainment of gringo touristas. All in good fun!

:smileystooges:

Negatorie Night Rider....just happen in the DeKalb Hotel about midnight on a Saturday night, make it known yer looking fer trouble....plenty of violence to be had there!!:rofl_200:

I know Garrett, not quite what you're talkin' about. :biglaugh:

But yeah, that's some backward little burg for sure!!

probably me, you and outlaw the only guys who know that place.

probably me, you and outlaw the only guys who know that place.

Haha...I agree! The folks that hang there on a regular basis....they don't get out in 'the world' very often!! (Can you hear the theme song to "Deliverance" in the background.....?) :biglaugh:

Haha...I agree! The folks that hang there on a regular basis....they don't get out in 'the world' very often!! (Can you hear the theme song to "Deliverance" in the background.....?) :biglaugh:

ugh. oh yea.

Back