Mi Hooligan ride Sat Aug 23rd

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be way too much horsepower for you Let's keep it even and do them on your bike

We're going to be doing 2nd gear wheelies.

Guess I'm going to be staying at the Royce Hotel I hear they leave mints on your pillow And serve bacon and eggs and homemade Belgian waffles for breakfast the price per night is free so that's just right for me thanks for all the information on the royce inn Brian I appreciate it

Uhhh eh .....Mike those aren't mint's I here they have a CAT !!! and I believe he said if you want waffles you can go to Belgium and get your own Da@# waffles !! and I don't know about free he told me he was getting his garage cleaned for free this weekend and I wont even tell you what he said about getting his bunion's massaged !!!! GOOD LUCK !!!!! Baahaaa !!!

That might bee how the bee house hold treats a yellow belly scoundrel like you and your yellow belly bike. But a cool cat like me will get along just fine. Tom wouldent dare let me clean the bee-hive it would be so organized and clean he wouldent know what to do. !!!!!HA!!!!!. Not the sheepish baahaaa.

Scuff quit making me be mean to you i dont want buster to kick me off the forum. I hear you did alot of work to your bike hows it rolling for you.

Good deal. You know i bought that cool tail light just for you scuff:biglaugh:

I will be looking for you in my bar end rear view's:punk:

Going to Beekeepers right after work cant stay long though. What time you gonna be there?

Tom, change of plans for me..... Off to my son's place first thing Saturday near Chicago to help him out for a couple days. His basement flooded - about 3' of water - after 5+ inches of rain last night.

Have a fun, safe ride! Next time.

Who all's going on this ride Just the 4 of us

I'm planning on meeting in Muskegon also, I'll check here in am before I leave if meeting place changes, I plan to only ride til 12:30ish and then turn and burn towards home as I have plans at 4pm
John

I've thought about picking up a Quadcopter for some ariel Hooligan footage, but it's not in the budget at the moment, besides my Hero 2 isn't working now and I'll be sending it back to GoPro for repairs, as far as the ride we had a great time!...............We had 5 Maxes and the infamous B-King, plenty of tripple digits, wheelies and burnouts!..........Didn't make it as far as planned, Scuff developed a drive train noise up on 22 so we decided to turn back and took it easy, V-Max Mike and I hit the Metro Cruise after cruise party at a local Pizza joint last night, good music and street machinery, had a good time........................It was nice seeing Chuck and John again!...............Tom.

Back