michigan hooligan ride 2-7-14

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMax-Mike

Reaction score
michigan hooligan ride 2-8-14

You fucking hooligans are out of your minds for even looking into this. Its way to cold:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

I was lookng at day month yr hahahaha
but your first thought is prob right......out of my mind....

I was going to tell you that my BMW is in service so I can't make it yesterday, But if you give me more lead time next time...

Man, you guys live the good life! I'm getting ready to shovel 2' of snow from my sisters garage and looking at near hip deep snow on the ground.
I did see one good sign yesterday which was the road grader trying to chisel the 1-2" of hardpack snow/ ice off the roadway. They were successful in some of the open areas with the recently reappeared sunshine and warm temps 10-12* on Friday. Even if they were able to clear the road the balmy temp this morning of -4 would make for a somewhat chilly ride even with the sun shinning brightly. The weather groundhog said 6 more weeks of winter which makes me laugh, another 2 months of snow for us!

Looks like its going to be sunny next week and I have the whole week of so would anyone like to take a bike ride to redbones house with me. Our mYbe we could head over to canada and met up with toxic. I was thinking it would be cool to do all the riding at night and that way I could get use to 3rd shift before I go back to work. Im sure we will have at least +20 weather.

After the month of weather we've had, 20's will feel pretty freekin warm, but wouldnt it be a bitch trying to get all the salt of your max after the ride?

Sent from my SCH-I545L using Tapatalk

Sure, come on up! It's -15* but I'm sure it's warm up at least to 0* by the time ya'll made it here! There is even a couple bare spots where we could do burnouts, the road grader has been working to get the 2.5"-3" of hard pack snow off the roads for just such a event! Let's get the season started already!

Jim max if you new me you would no that me of all vmaxers wont be riding in salt. It just kills me to get rain or a bug on my bike let alone salt. So I gess I will have to call it off brian.

Lol I understand completely, my bike has its own spot in my basement right next to the bar all winter, just like part of the family.

Sent from my SCH-I545L using Tapatalk

What bmw do u have craig.by the way 22s shot great.

Jim max if you new me you would no that me of all vmaxers wont be riding in salt. It just kills me to get rain or a bug on my bike let alone salt. So I gess I will have to call it off brian.
Oh good! I would've had to shovel a 75' path through 3' of snow to get Redbone out! It's bad enough shoveling snow off the roof of the house that have 3' of snow on them. But it is nice and sunny with little wind, beautiful day in the U.P.!

Well I spent the big bucks...

6 cly inline engine dual overhead cams, 4 valves per cylinder, windshield, a place to keep your stuff dry if it rains, drive shaft, cruse control, wonderfully comfortable seat. traction control, anti lock brakes (and you know how much I need those!). Thats right, an X5

Last edited:
Craig what year x5 did you get. and you're right they're not cheap but they are very comfortable

'06, black 3.0 black and brown leather. I love it. best car I have ever had, and because its OLD, I got it cheap. Problem is, I will never settle for a "normal" car again. I can't believe that it is that old, has 100,000 mile on it, and there is not a rattle or squeak. no wind noise, no nibble or road noise. plus so far I get 20.5 MPG. Of course I had to trade the Roush to get it. Can you think how I would be doing with the Roush this winter? (3" of ground clearance and 450 hp with rear drive). Now I just need to get their 6 cly motorcycle <BMFG>

Latest posts

Back