Michigan Vmax is a wake!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2fear

Reaction score
Woke up 2fear today and brought him home from a long hibernation, installed the battery and it fired right up and ran great! I'm going to preform some minor cosmetic surgery on it this weekend with some mini alumn blinkers, small LED tail light and some Vstacks. Although it is a small monkey bite I think it will wake it up a little in appearance, I even have a little cash left over to send Buster a few bucks for allowing me to continue to enjoy this great site.:punk:

Attachments

• parts 002.jpg
    parts 002.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 25
Ah Right !!! Can't wait to see the "little mods" to 2Fear !! :punk:

Started mine up last weekend after ordering a new Odyssey battery. Doing a little carb tweeking this weekend !! We'll be out doing some serious Michigan riding soon !! :biglaugh:

Can't wait to hook up for some spirited hooliganism!............Is that really a word?...............Talk to ya soon!.................Tom.

Getting the itch too. Got my new set of Shinkos in last week, new fork brace, and Givi flyscreen. I'm really looking forward to the last big burnout on the Pirelli before changing the hoops. Hoping to save some cash to send to Sean to have my seat redone this year.

Can't wait to hook up for some spirited hooliganism!............Is that really a word?...............Talk to ya soon!.................Tom.
In Michigan it is! I hope to get out this weekend if the weather holds out, in the 50's but cloudy "they" say.
Make sure ya'll check you tire pressures among all the other stuff we need to check!

Back