million muslim march today

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, lets dissect this bullshit...

WOW! Just friggin... WOW!

What the fuck are you? A black, Jewish woman?

You know what... to hell with this BS!
Are you THAT dissatisfied with this Nation and the people within? If you are, and I am willing to bet a stack of bills of the denomination of your choosing as tall as your overly inflated ego that I am correct, then WHAT THE EFFIN HELL ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE?

If you do not like this Country, THEN GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BELOVED LAND!

Cpl Justin P. "Biker Dash" Emery
USMC (1991-1995)

Oh no, I love my country. I was born in Boston, and moved to CA where the weather is great 24/7. As a white male, I enjoy the perks of not being discriminated on, but I think it's sad that my fellow americans do treat the minorities with disdain.

What I don't like about my country is not the land, it's all the idiots. Seems like there's lots on this forum- who would have known?!?

Take this blithering loser who sent me this message:

[screenshot]
ye0i.png

[/screenshot]

What a pathetic little boy.

Are you allowed to openly swear and name call on this forum? I thought that was reason enough to be banned.

Well it sure is funny how easy some of you get your panties all in a bunch.
The great thing about the US is, you're free to do whatever you want as long as you dont hurt others. So bible burning, marches, hell even protesting our fallen heros funerals (westboro baptist church morons) are all protected by our constitutional rights.

Bottom line is, if people aren't free to do as they please (within the confines of the law) then the country you love so much has lost it's very draw - freedom of speech and the right to pursue happiness.

So to you idiots who discriminate on others because of their race, eat a fat one. It's YOU who brings our nation down as a whole, not the people you hate on. They have to put themselves out there (sometimes in harms way to stand up for fair treatment) - And all the rednick hicks go around beating/ killing Muslims for no reason other then the fact said hicks only have an iq of 50.

Sad to see how dumb the majority of this great country has become.

O M G How true

Barack Obama, during his Cairo speech, said: "I know, too, that Islam has always been a part of America's history."
----------------------------
AN AMERICAN CITIZEN'S RESPONSE

Dear Mr. Obama:
Have you ever seen a Muslim hospital?
Have you heard a Muslim orchestra?
Have you seen a Muslim band march in a parade?
Have you witnessed a Muslim charity?
Have you seen Muslims, shake hands with a Muslim Girl Scout?
Have you seen a Muslim Candy Striper?
Have your seen a Muslim do anything that contributes positively to the American way of life?

The answer is no, you did not. Just ask yourself WHY?

Were those Muslims that were in America when the Pilgrims first landed? Funny, I thought they were Native American Indians.

Were those Muslims that celebrated the first Thanksgiving day? Sorry again, those were Pilgrims and Native American Indians.

Can you show me one Muslim signature on the: United States Constitution? Declaration of Independence? Bill of Rights? Didn't think so.

Did Muslims fight for this country's freedom from England? No.

Did Muslims fight during the Civil War to free the slaves in America? No, they did not. In fact, Muslims to this day are still the largest traffickers in human slavery. Your own half-brother, a devout Muslim, still advocates slavery himself, even though Muslims of Arabic descent refer to black Muslims as "pug nosed slaves." Says a lot of what the Muslim world really thinks of your family's "rich Islamic heritage," doesn't it Mr. Obama?

Where were Muslims during the Civil Rights era of this country? Not present.

There are no pictures or media accounts of Muslims walking side by side with Martin Luther King, Jr. or helping to advance the cause of Civil Rights.

Where were Muslims during this country's Woman's Suffrage era? Again, not present. In fact, devout Muslims demand that women are subservient to men in the Islamic culture ---so much so, that often they are beaten for not wearing the 'hajib' or for talking to a man who is not a direct family member or their husband. Yep, the Muslims are all for women's rights, aren't they?

Where were Muslims during World War II? They were aligned with Adolf Hitler.

The Muslim grand mufti himself met with Adolf Hitler, reviewed the troops and accepted support from the Nazi's in killing Jews. Finally, Mr. Obama, where were Muslims on Sept. 11th, 2001? If they weren't flying planes into the World Trade Center, the Pentagon or a field in Pennsylvania killing nearly 3,000 people on our own soil, they were rejoicing in the Middle East.

No one can dispute the pictures shown from all parts of the Muslim world celebrating on CNN, Fox News, MSNBC and other cable news networks that day. Strangely, the very "moderate" Muslims who's asses you bent over backwards to kiss in Cairo, Egypt on June 4th were stone cold silent post 9-11. To many Americans, their silence has meant approval for the acts of that day.

And THAT, Mr. Obama, is the "rich heritage" Muslims have here in America.

Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot to mention the Barbary Pirates. They were Muslims.

And now we can add November 5, 2009 - the slaughter of American soldiers at Fort Hood by a Muslim major, is a doctor and a psychiatrist , who was supposed to be counseling soldiers returning from battle in Iraq and Afghanistan.

That, Mr. Obama is the "Muslim heritage" in America.
P.S. Now, also adding to the Boston Marathon bombings and the London killing and be-heading of a soldier on the street in London!

EVERY CANADIAN, ENGLISHMAN, AUSTRALIAN and AMERICAN MUST READ THIS! Muslim Heritage, my ass.

I love how people in Muslim countries hate the idea of other people coming in and imposing new ways of government yet they have spread in to every major country in the world wanting the local populace to conform to them. I wish there was a giant reset button that put Muslims back into the middle east and at the same time removed the western influence from their culture. That way both sides get what they want and we could be done with this shit once and for all. If the life and values of a nomad in a third world environment is your cup of tea, great go for it. Here in the western world we value our freedom, our lifestyle and our ideals if you don't like it then you are not welcome here.

The Muslim faith does not preach tolerance, it has a "my way or the highway mentality." Here in the US we were founded in Christian values the stress acceptance and tolerance of others. If you cannot tolerate us then you make it impossible for us to tolerate you. The US opens its borders to everyone because of this fundamental doctrine. Unfortunately this opened the floodgates and now it is time to revisit separation of church and state and close the doors for awhile and send those who do not believe in our constitution, the bill of rights and our way of life packing. If you hate this country and what it stands for please leave and make a better life elsewhere since this is such a horrible place for you. I have spent a good deal of time in the middle east in the heart of the Muslim world as well as countless other countries. I can say with 100% certainty that I an proud to be an American and would not have it any other way.

Marching on such a dreadful day in American history only further reiterates everything I have said. Any group who valued this country and the people in it would have the common decency to make their point on any other day of the damn year. Today of all days is like spitting in the face of every American who died that day and every soldier who subsequently fought and died in combat because of events that day.

So to all those who marched or supported their efforts today, fuck you.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Oh no, I love my country. I was born in Boston, and moved to CA where the weather is great 24/7. As a white male, I enjoy the perks of not being discriminated on, but I think it's sad that my fellow americans do treat the minorities with disdain.

What I don't like about my country is not the land, it's all the idiots. Seems like there's lots on this forum- who would have known?!?

Take this blithering loser who sent me this message:

[screenshot]
Some oversized image that you apparently have no clue on how to crop
[/screenshot]

What a pathetic little boy.

Are you allowed to openly swear and name call on this forum? I thought that was reason enough to be banned.

Well it sure is funny how easy some of you get your panties all in a bunch.
The great thing about the US is, you're free to do whatever you want as long as you dont hurt others. So bible burning, marches, hell even protesting our fallen heros funerals (westboro baptist church morons) are all protected by our constitutional rights.

Bottom line is, if people aren't free to do as they please (within the confines of the law) then the country you love so much has lost it's very draw - freedom of speech and the right to pursue happiness.

So to you idiots who discriminate on others because of their race, eat a fat one. It's YOU who brings our nation down as a whole, not the people you hate on. They have to put themselves out there (sometimes in harms way to stand up for fair treatment) - And all the rednick hicks go around beating/ killing Muslims for no reason other then the fact said hicks only have an iq of 50.

Sad to see how dumb the majority of this great country has become.

Wow... Come visit me in Maine sometime. PLEASE come visit me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just kind of a cool patch

Attachments

• 16-10-s33888-EMS%209%2011WE%20WILL%20NEVER%20FORGET%20(Eagle).jpg
    16-10-s33888-EMS%209%2011WE%20WILL%20NEVER%20FORGET%20(Eagle).jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 12
Oh Boo Hoo, the poor little Muzzy is pissed off.
Who said anything about color? Your a real shit stirrer aren't you? I've no issue with non white people. And have friends
from everywhere.

But white trash like you Mr Muzzy makes me sick.

Hmmmm... This guy's name Kinda sounds muslim (uncapitalized on purpose) which would explain a lot. He is a member of more forums than anyone I have ever seen. Must have a lot of spare time. Some of those forums have banned him. Sounds like a good idea to me...

Hmmmm... This guy's name Kinda sounds muslim (uncapitalized on purpose) which would explain a lot. He is a member of more forums than anyone I have ever seen. Must have a lot of spare time. Some of those forums have banned him. Sounds like a good idea to me...

:ban00000::ban00000::ban00000::ban00000: :th_biggun: nidyanazo

We dont need any trolls on this forum, or sh*t stirrers and from the looks of many other forums.. hes not welcome there either!!! Just a little bitch boy running his mouth on the computer and spitting in our countries face

Its people like you "nidyanzo" that give the HUMAN RACE a bad name

This is turning into a witch hunting hate thread and I'm closing it for now. I'm totally for freedom of speech guys, but I think this one has gone past that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back