Mini LED turns installed

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ace16a

Reaction score
Picked up these LED turns from ebay for $70. I think they really improved the look of the bike. I had the mini aluminum 1157 turns before and was told evertime I went riding that nobody could see them. These are a lot brighter.

Attachments

• IMG_1315.JPG
    IMG_1315.JPG
    153.5 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_1314.JPG
    IMG_1314.JPG
    189.4 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_1316.JPG
    IMG_1316.JPG
    146.5 KB · Views: 206
Nice looking turn signals. For those of us with inquiring minds, did you have to do anything other than just hook them into the stock wiring?

Last edited:
The only thing I had to do wiring wise was add two diodes to the turn indicator light on the dash. They flash slightly faster than original but not really fast like some have encountered. I had to weld a flat washer to the windscreen mounts because the mounting studs are 5/16" and the originals were 1/2".

The only thing I had to do wiring wise was add two diodes to the turn indicator light on the dash. They flash slightly faster than original but not really fast like some have encountered. I had to weld a flat washer to the windscreen mounts because the mounting studs are 5/16" and the originals were 1/2".

I plan to do the same. What diode did you need? (me stooooopid)

I've got one full set of Kellerman aluminum signals on hand if anyone is interested. They are not LED. They look like the ones listed in the bar ends section.

Sean

Back