Mod monkey is at it again...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats funny. I have the very same Avon FM12 mask on my mod bin to do the same but after i tried it a couple months ago i left it aside... Still have it, brand new and with 2 filters, one on each side, size small not to be to big on the forks... If someone likes it i let it go pretty cheap

Hmm i just noticed thats a S10 not a FM12... Yours has rubber straps and mine has a mesh that involves the back of the head.... Are those car fog lights?

They're universal H1 projector lights, might upgrade to HID someday
IMAG0238.jpg

Its cool man

I didn't even buy the lights. I was kinda worried about overheating. they don't get much ventilation though... But they fit pretty nice... Now you need to make a brace. I would recommend getting a regular mardi gras mask (something with the human face shape) and then fiber it up to bring some rigidity and then attach the bracket to that "fiber mask", hold the lights in place and to the forks. The gas mask would fit on the "fiber mask" just like in a face. that was my plan before i gave up on it to go dual round angel lights... I was kinda lazy actually. Had too much to do in little time and needed to get the bike ready for the bikeshow... Congrats. Im happy you did it. I remained curious on how it would turn out...

Now you can mount the horn on the vocal device... he he...

Really looks cool :p
I noticed you installed the same tail than I did :p

Sure did, I had been thinking about it for over a year and then I saw how well yours turned out so I bit the bullet and ordered one. It didn't keep the monkey off my back for long though :biglaugh:

Looks great man !!!
The monkey is telling me to put a 17" front wheel and a nice digital speedo but so far I was able to ignore him but for how long lol

Check that buell, it gives you an idea how cool it can look :p
61224a42b1642057d.jpg

We had the same idea about the additional turn signals :p
I'm just waiting to make the jump and to find a nice set to fit in :p

I never have been a big fan of buels, but that one is sexy!!!

And i can't wait to see the pictures of your setup when your done johnpclynch... Should look sick!

Looks great man !!!
The monkey is telling me to put a 17" front wheel and a nice digital speedo but so far I was able to ignore him but for how long lol

18" front cazz would look good. andozied or p/c black!?!

Almost there, just a few finishing touches - like bring the whole unit back an inch and maybe put in a windshield up to the speedo
IMAG0260.JPG

And stop taking about wheels, the monkey looks hungry :rofl_200:

Latest posts

Back