Mod monkey is at it again...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMAG0293.jpg

hmmm you got angeleyes like me... Did you replace the full lights or were you able to find a set of angeleyes that fit with your first lights?

hmmm you got angeleyes like me... Did you replace the full lights or were you able to find a set of angeleyes that fit with your first lights?

All I had to do was buy two 70mm rings of LEDs, they fit snugly around the projectors I bought for the gasmask

They're sitting exposed out in front so I hope I made them waterproof enough for wet riding

Very nice work!!!! Have to do something to replace the crappy looking headlight on Toxic someday...... Wait I hear the Monkey in the trees........... HELP ME PLZ!!!!!

All I had to do was buy two 70mm rings of LEDs, they fit snugly around the projectors I bought for the gasmask

They're sitting exposed out in front so I hope I made them waterproof enough for wet riding

Similar to what i did with my clutch... Looks good mate...

I think I know what you mean. I show up at Sean's and I kept feeling the monkey on my back, tried to shake him loose! Hell I think that damn monkey tried to sneek under the sheets while I was sleeping! Damn monkey is a freak!!!!!

I don't know, the front wheel looks a long way away. Maybe the CBR 600 fender will fix that?

I haven't seen anyone just fab a spacer below the front crossbrace to lower the fender, you could even throw in some LED's to make it unusual. You could even use different colors & have them on some sort of a flasher system, "for off-road use only," of course. Alternately, fab an entire new crossbrace w/lights built-in & lowered to fit the 17" wheels.

Latest posts

Back