Mods coming soon for my Max~

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ford428CJ

Reaction score
I just bought a 2002 Max with a few mods done to it BUT.... Its going under the wrench here soon!

Heres a link to that New Max
http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=20395

It already has Galfer lines but I want to change the front ones to the 2 line. I dont like the 3 line set-up at all. It just me! LOL

One of the first things I bought was a 94-98 Yamaha YZF750 YZF 750 Sumitomo Front Brake Calipers off EBay.

Heres a link to what I bought
http://www.ebay.com/itm/18073093377...X:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_1114wt_1037

I have a ton of stuff coming for the Max but you'll have to wait on that. I want to keep you interested is all. I do plan on painting it Candy Apple Red & Black for my color scheme. I'll tell you that much LOL :eusa_dance:

Here it is! My new (to me) 2002 Max.... Mods next!

IMAG0307.jpg

IMAG0309.jpg

IMAG0311.jpg

When Im looking at v-max moded like that - sport rear end and other fairings and good muffler also...theres definitly one thing that dont match.

That bubble rear tyre work only with NOS v-max with strock fender.
Sport rear end work only with good radial tyre for me.

Last edited:
just be careful with the centerstand. i had to grind off the corners of the top of the cs otherwise it would scratch the exhaust.

just be careful with the centerstand. i had to grind off the corners of the top of the cs otherwise it would scratch the exhaust.

On my old 2000 Max, I had a cs with my HMF's..... Killer part was I lowered it an 1.5". LOL

I'm always careful!

When Im looking at v-max moded like that - sport rear end and other fairings and good muffler also...theres definitly one thing that dont match.

That bubble rear tyre work only with NOS v-max with strock fender.
Sport rear end work only with good radial tyre for me.

I dont disagree but I also dont have all the money in the world LOL. I'll do a 170 out the rear for right now.

Back