morley seat vs corbin seat?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this was a corbin I cut it down ,added here and there,made the hole for the gas bigger and had a cool cover made, its ok but theres soon to be another opption............... stay posted!

Attachments

• 012  corbin base,welddone 1st seat 09.jpg
    012 corbin base,welddone 1st seat 09.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 21
Best of both worlds... I also have a Corbin reworked by Sean. Love it, it feels and looks great.

Only problem, some of the stitching is breaking up, in the middle under my ass. Sean, I'll shoot you an email with a pic when I've taken it, I wanna talk to you about fixing it and maybe swapping the fuel flap at the same time.

this was a corbin I cut it down ,added here and there,made the hole for the gas bigger and had a cool cover made, its ok but theres soon to be another opption............... stay posted!

What on earth is twistedmax talking about??? :confused2::confused2::confused2:

yes I work for mustang..... but more important, I WORK FOR MYSELF:biglaugh: and in the last six months Ive gotton very close to the mod monkey:banana:.today were doing some testing,bout 100 miles.:punk:

thats a one-off seat, prolly never be another like that,but.....there will be an option for a differant seat......it will be unvailed at BR2010 as long as thats ok with Dannymax. Dannymax sound ok with you?

Sid, how tall are you?

5'9

i got the corbin in yesterday and to be honest, the look isn't bad at all. Downside i don't have room for my tools. The wide pan is very nice and the leather good quality. I didn't feel much slipping in the seat at all. The only downside is the seat feels 2 inches taller at a stop light. Not bad but as long as you don't mind not having both feet on the ground it is ok.

I'm thinking of having sean rework this or pehaps mail him my stocker then sell one of the two.

Thanks,
Sid

here is a comparison of my seat with the stock shape vs Morley's mid cut shape:eusa_dance:

Attachments

• my vmax 003.jpg
    my vmax 003.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 31
  • DSC_0008.jpg
    DSC_0008.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 32
ok i got my seat back yesterday. I put it on immediately. The seat looks real nice like stock. I'm flat footed now. I'm 5'9. My only complaint is with the additional cushion removed, my butt still gets a little sore after 30 min of riding.

When the seat was stock, my butt got numb.
When i had the corbin, i like the look. I loved the leather it is really nice. I don't like the tippy toeing at red lights. The wide pan is nice and i bet for long rides it would probably be the best seat or if i was 6' ft tall.
Sean's seat is best bang for the buck. $140, recovered, sit lower but my butt hurts after 30 min.

I'm going to have to decide which way to go with it... I couldn't justify buying a corbin, then paying sean $300 to cut it down and recover it... but right now i'm kind of leaning towards the corbin...

I would rank them as follow:
Sean Corbin
Corbin (if u're 6ft tall)
Sean Stocker (short ride >45 min or under 6t ft)
Stocker

I will put my lowering front spring kit in soon and perhaps try corbin again.

Thanks,
Sid

Back