Morley's Muscle Seat or Blue Ridge SportsMax Seat

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have only taken a short 30 mile ride on my Morley Seat......and it was 22 degrees F.......but the change was immediately noticeable......the bike felt lighter and more agile....and I felt more a part of the machine.....

THANKS FOLKS!!!!!!:worthy:

As for the other seat.......I have no experience......:confused2:

Both are great seats! I went with Morley's for a couple of reasons. #1 he supports this forum. #2 He's a great guy and will bend over backwards to help you.

Chris

I haven't changed out the seat yet, but when I do it will be with Sean's product for much of the very same reason above. I have some of his other products and they are A1 stuff and he will go completely out of his way to help you get exactly what you want. He actually came down to FL to help we work on my bike and has literally talk a carb illiterate guy like myself thru tuning, jetting and syncing the my carbs with patients of the a saint. He had more patients for me than I did.

I have had the sportmax seat and it was very nice on my last bike, but this go round on my 05, I went with the Morley Seat. He has done so much above and beyond the call of duty for me and his seats have so many more options for a reasonable price. I had previously purchased SS brake/clutch lines, brake pads, did all my chroming through him. Eventhough I havent riden on the seat yet, it looks awesome!

Many thanks again Sean, your truely one of a kind.

Latest posts

Back