Morley's Muscle Seat or Blue Ridge SportsMax Seat

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

terrywilliams

Reaction score
Choices, choices.... I'd like to get you experts to help me make the choice as to which seat you prefer.... Morley's or the Sports Max seat? I want mine relatively low so I sink into the bike versus feeling like I'm sitting on a log on the bike... thanks... Terry:pullhair:

Terry, pull up the seat thread on this site. It has alll the info you need. Besides, it's your ass, how would we know what feels best under it? Just kidding bro. Maybe you can find someone with each seat and you can test each before making the choice.

I'd suggest Sean's seat, aka Morley Muscle seat. Talk to Sean and he'll get you just what you want.

Ditto...Good people equal good customer service and quality parts.

Before I get flamed. I don't have a problem with sportmax. Its just the way I went and don't regret it.

Go with morley's seat I researched every available option out there,even local shops.I went with Morley's muscle seat because he knows his stuff!!Now I'm patiently but anxiously awaiting my seat!!!:punk:

Drool......I don't know.......I can't stop staring at your avatar!

+1 Great avatar!!!

I have both seats....the Sportmax is cut down a little lower putting me 'down in' the bike a slight bit more, the Morley is, I believe, a 'mid-cut' so I'm not quite as low but it's a little softer.

Both seats are comfortable and each has it's strong points.

Both are great seats! I went with Morley's for a couple of reasons. #1 he supports this forum. #2 He's a great guy and will bend over backwards to help you.

Chris

I bought my first max with Ufo starfighter seat on it, it was ok, gave that seat to Sean and put a real seat under my ASS, the reason i went with Sean and this is before i knew him, was all the different stuff you could choose , Piping, textures and choices in colors and styles of vinyl.But what i really liked was the LOGO,its a custom seat YOU can design for your bike. I also know Jon he makes a very good seat as well 1 called a double stuff.Whatever you choose its 10 time better than stock. JIm

Ditto...Good people equal good customer service and quality parts.

Before I get flamed. I don't have a problem with sportmax. Its just the way I went and don't regret it.
I should say this also, I have not sat on a RMS Sportmax seat, but from all reports it is a excellant seat as well. I went with Sean for the the same reasons Chris stated; he is a regular here and many reports of great customer service.
I will get a chance to sit on a Sportmax seat at the Brownie Run so I'll finally will get my comparison.:punk: Um, well, I may get my comparison if Danny grants me the privilege of sitting on his Sportmax seat.:eusa_dance::clapping::biglaugh:

i can't compare, but i love my morley. the girl loves the pillon too! if you do go with morley, make sure you get the 'mid-cut'. everyone that has one loves and the people i've talked with on the full cut wish they had the midcut

i can't compare, but i love my morley. the girl loves the pillon too! if you do go with morley, make sure you get the 'mid-cut'. everyone that has one loves and the people i've talked with on the full cut wish they had the midcut

THAT is me... :damn angry:

I should say this also, I have not sat on a RMS Sportmax seat, but from all reports it is a excellant seat as well. I went with Sean for the the same reasons Chris stated; he is a regular here and many reports of great customer service.
I will get a chance to sit on a Sportmax seat at the Brownie Run so I'll finally will get my comparison.:punk: Um, well, I may get my comparison if Danny grants me the privilege of sitting on his Sportmax seat.:eusa_dance::clapping::biglaugh:

There's a good chance Danny will actually remove his Sportmax and place it on Redbone for your try-out pleasure....should you wish!! How's that sound to ya!!:punk:

(That Danny is really a prince...don't cha think.) :rofl_200:

There's a good chance Danny will actually remove his Sportmax and place it on Redbone for your try-out pleasure....should you wish!! How's that sound to ya!!:punk:

(That Danny is really a prince...don't cha think.) :rofl_200:

sounds similar to what old-man chris did for me.

Latest posts

Back