Most bang for my buck? NOS? Big pistons?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. Most replies I've ever had! I don't really wanna move to an inline 4 again. Already had loads of R1's, gixxer 1000's etc. I'm hoping to Notice a decent difference when my morleys jet kits fitted. Decent carbs with a full system must give a good improvements.

thanks, they are 2lb bottles

I'm running just about a 40 hp shot and it doesnt rip your arms out of the socket. Gives a nice pull though, sorta like vboost kicking in around 6k rpm.
Get a big bottle cause it goes fast and you will be constantly filling it back up.
That's why i went with 2 bottles :punk:
I love your bike Bill, and 2 bottles just ensures that the fun goes on and on...:punk:

I like this thread. :D

Personally my plan is to get Morely's kit and eventually down the road I might make an investment in the now kit. But that is way more than I need right now.

I had the same dilemma and finally (also budget-related-couldn't-afford-big-bore :hihi:) concluded I didn't need the BIG power all the time... Got myself a stage-3 setup and now installing part 1 of a 40rwhp wet NOS system... for normal cruising the stage-3 is enough (for me) and when I feel for the extra kick-in-the-ass, I push the button and NOS will provide just that.

It's all about priorities I guess

It would be really interesting to see a video of a stock max vs headers and jets. Then headers and jets vs a nos bike. Even if only from a standing start to a 100mph. Anyone on here able to post a video on YouTube? There's no decent videos of max vs

I had the same dilemma and finally (also budget-related-couldn't-afford-big-bore :hihi:) concluded I didn't need the BIG power all the time... Got myself a stage-3 setup and now installing part 1 of a 40rwhp wet NOS system... for normal cruising the stage-3 is enough (for me) and when I feel for the extra kick-in-the-ass, I push the button and NOS will provide just that.

It's all about priorities I guess

What's included in a Stage 3 set-up ? I thought there was only Stage 1 & Stage 7 ???

Latest posts

Back